An Old School Catholic Message Board

[built] In Jesus's Name[?]

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

what is this?

[img]http://www.traditio.com/comment/com0710w.jpg[/img]

[mod]thread topic edit--questionable usage/abuse of the Holy Name -777[/mod]

hyperdulia again

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1408090' date='Oct 23 2007, 07:22 PM']Ay.

I was just looking at their website, it looked like it was made out of stone and brick to me![/quote]

Maybe this image is a lie. It is from a schistrad website...

Thy Geekdom Come

No, hers looks like a typical architectural plan.

I'm not all that attracted to their chapel. I wish we could make a Catholic university in this country without any weird stuff or odd preferences...just a good, solid, Catholic school...orthodox profs, typical non-coed dorm life, a nice, attractive chapel...

hyperdulia again

[quote name='Raphael' post='1408142' date='Oct 23 2007, 08:07 PM']No, hers looks like a typical architectural plan.

I'm not all that attracted to their chapel. I wish we could make a Catholic university in this country without any weird stuff or odd preferences...just a good, solid, Catholic school...orthodox profs, typical non-coed dorm life, a nice, attractive chapel...[/quote]
do it.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1408105' date='Oct 23 2007, 06:34 PM'][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z116/Deus_te_Amat/16.jpg[/img]

:idontknow:[/quote]
phew, for a second I thought they build their church out of plastic wrap. The greenhouse effect in a church like that in Florida would be unbearable. It was probably Fr. Fessio who convinced them to use some bricks instead.

the first picture was apparently their original plan for the chapel design. Predominately glass and in a state with lots of heat and humidity that hurricanes love to visit. It came under severe criticism and ridicule, for example The Curt Jester photoshopped a bottle of Windex(tm) beside it. So they changed their mionds with the second conceptual drawing (obviously)!