An Old School Catholic Message Board

[built] In Jesus's Name[?]

hyperdulia again

[quote name='God Conquers' post='1408366' date='Oct 24 2007, 03:07 PM']I'm not inclined to enjoy any building built in the shape of a hat.[/quote]
Yeah, the design reminds me of the Pope's hat. Now why you would want to build a church in the model I have no idea.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='1408312' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:10 PM']When the name of the Moderator in question is missing this is impossible.

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=74043&st=0&#entry1408308"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...p;#entry1408308[/url][/quote]
An act of moderation is on behalf of the entire moderator collective. The name of the moderator is irrelevant. We are a collective mind. Resistence is futile. dUSt is the moderator queen. dUSt is the collective.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1408411' date='Oct 24 2007, 08:37 AM']An act of moderation is on behalf of the entire moderator collective. The name of the moderator is irrelevant. We are a collective mind. Resistence is futile. dUSt is the moderator queen. dUSt is the collective.[/quote]

And do y'all live in a cube?

Aaaaahhhh!!! I just realized I should run before I'm assimilated! aaaahhh!!

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1408411' date='Oct 24 2007, 01:37 PM']An act of moderation is on behalf of the entire moderator collective. The name of the moderator is irrelevant. We are a collective mind. Resistence is futile. dUSt is the moderator queen. dUSt is the collective.[/quote]

I have a sudden desire to watch First Contact so I can hear Worf say "Assimilate this". And because the Borg are pretty awesome. Oh, end of :hijack:

hyperdulia again

It is a vulgar building, thankfully not as vulgar as what they had planned, but still vulgar.. It is at Ave Maria so presumably it is suited to Catholic purposes, but it's still a vulgar building.

in _______ and ________

hyperdulia again

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1408411' date='Oct 24 2007, 08:37 AM']An act of moderation is on behalf of the entire moderator collective. The name of the moderator is irrelevant. We are a collective mind. Resistence is futile. dUSt is the moderator queen. dUSt is the collective.[/quote]

Groupthink is deadly.