An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Big Is Your Family?

littleflower+JMJ

littleflower+JMJ

okay i think it would be interesting if we share how many siblings we have or if your even a single child....

if ya have any pets, you can share that too!

i have 3 brothers and 2 sisters....

i'm a middle child...this means that the majority of the time i'm ignored, forgotten or left behind!! LOL.....

so total, including my parents, theres 8 of us!

it teaches you how to survive! you learn pretty fast that the early bird gets the worm but you also have to remember, the second mouse gets the coagulated milk!!

as for pets we don't have any pets but if you want to count the alley cats that we feed then yeah, okay we have pets! lol

go on.....your turn! :P

+JMJ

lol_grin.gif

i have .....

5 aunts

4 uncles

2 half-aunts

1 half-uncle

29 first cousins

and second cousins....i wouldn't know...

lol_grin.gif

1 wife

1 daughter

1 mom

1 dad

1 brother

1 sister

4 grandparents

18 aunts

19 uncles

50+ cousins

We all know eachother.

cantstopdancin9

1 mommy

1 faja

0 sisters or brothers

5 aunts

4 uncles

1 grandparent

at least 10 cousins

very small for half of my family being hispanic

BarefootRocker

mum, dad, older brother dan, three cats (cleopatra, affy, and bubberoo) a turtle (zachiuus).

1 grandma left, 6 aunts, 5 uncles, 21 first cousins (that i can think of...), 8 second cousins, loads and loads of those relations who are your mom's cousin's daughter and all that....

and a whole other family that i don't know anything about! lol_grin.gif

1 Mom

1 Dad

2 Brothers

1 Sister-in-law

1 Nephew

4 Uncles

3 Aunts

4 Grandparents

3 dogs

1 horse

1 cow

1 goat

1 ferret

2 rabbits

littleflower+JMJ

you have a horse joyful? oh my gosh! do you ride it? i love horses! im soo jealous!

:lol:

His name is Bronco and he's a Shetland pony... (minature horse) soooo ummm no I don't ride him anymore. When my nephew gets older, he will. lol_grin.gif

IcePrincessKRS

Oy... hmmm.... ok....

1 Mama

1 Daddy

5 sisters

6 brothers

1 Mother in law

1 Father in law

16 brothers and sisters in law

2 brothers in law-to be

16 nieces and nephews

Aunts, uncles, cousins, etc... too many to try counting right now! lol

MORight2Life

I'm the second oldest of eight children. :) My Mom is the most patient person I know. My Dad isn't. My older sister (11 months older) is the most abusive person I know. The sister in line after me is not. The next three boys are all obsessed with paintballing, each one more than the one before. Then comes my youngest sister, who I pity and am envious of from time to time, being born after 3 boys. And lastly, is our youngest at 5 years old, and the most...interesting of us all. :) So basically, it goes 3 female kids, 3 male kids, 1 female, 1 male. :) And I'm the only one that's adopted! :) (And just by looking at us, you wouldn't think I'm related to them...different skin tones 'an all... everyone else in my family is Irish-German, so my Filipino-Chinese self looks kinda outta place. :rolleyes: )

As far as pets go...all of them have either been eaten by Missourian foxes, squashed by the garage door, frozen by my brothers (poor Jonah the fish.. :( ), or had to be given away because of agression problems. Finally, our family has come to the realization that our house is already a zoo, and animals have no place in our house. :lol:

Be God's!

-Michelle :lol:

IcePrincessKRS

lol I love that description of the house being a zoo, Michelle. It sounds like my parents' house!

Oh, and my siblings fall, 3 girls, 3 boys, girl, boy, girl, twin boys, girl--so thats kind of like your family, too. :rolleyes:

littleflower+JMJ

that is soo cool michelle! you have a big family huh? wow! my uncle adopted four kids and their growing up so fast, but their one of the sweetest ppl i know, i thank God that their in my life and family......

+JMJ

God BLEssS!