An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ncyc

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

I'm here at NCYC, dUSt is standing right next to me, Sammy Blaze and Flip have been coming and going, and I met Lil Red last night.

:cool:

Oh, and still not a taco in sight.

Go to the Catholic to the Max booth and check out the "Pick Your Vocation" sign next to the standees, Im the gal in the pictures.

Edited by Luthien

Thy Geekdom Come

Knight, if you get this, PM me your phone number and we'll try to meet up. Oh, and if Wolf or O'Mara are at PCJ anymore, bring them, too.

MIKolbe, I did buy a dog tag. ;-)

Everybody, please intercede for a girl named Veronica. She was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver here at NCYC the other night. It was of course very tragic.

:sign:

God bless,

Micah

[quote name='Raphael' post='1416887' date='Nov 10 2007, 02:29 AM']Knight, if you get this, PM me your phone number and we'll try to meet up. Oh, and if Wolf or O'Mara are at PCJ anymore, bring them, too.

MIKolbe, I did buy a dog tag. ;-)

Everybody, please intercede for a girl named Veronica. She was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver here at NCYC the other night. It was of course very tragic.

:sign:

God bless,

Micah[/quote]

Oh my gosh! :o ! Lord have Mercy. :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1418361' date='Nov 12 2007, 07:55 PM']things i learned at NCYC:

-micah is fuzzy
-dUSt has lost weight
-panic attacks stink

:mellow:[/quote]
When did you have a panic attack? You looked perfectly chipper to me every time we met up.

I am fuzzy, though...very fuzzy...

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='sweetpea316' post='1418636' date='Nov 13 2007, 09:38 AM']dUSt prank called me from ncyc. <_<[/quote]
:lol: Did Jason tell you hi for me?

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1418361' date='Nov 12 2007, 07:55 PM']-panic attacks stink[/quote]
I'm so sorry Lil Red. I should have warned you that my ridiculously good looks will often have that effect on humans of the female persuasion.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='dUSt' post='1418648' date='Nov 13 2007, 10:38 AM']I'm so sorry Lil Red. I should have warned you that my ridiculously good looks will often have that effect on humans of the female persuasion.[/quote]
:mellow: Oh, so that's why all those women stayed away from your booth. They just didn't want to get sucked in.

Or maybe they were afraid of me...