An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment?

Dave

I don't recall anyone ever starting a thread like this, so I guess I'll be the one to start it. Who would like to tell about their most embarrassing moment(s)? I'll tell ya mine if you'll tell me yours! ;)

hyperdulia again

This one time I was laying down all comfortable in my first apartment, but then suddenly for no reason I was propelled out the door naked. When I got out there were all of these giants around and one of them held me upside down and smacked my bum.

Wait a minute, littleflower is right! It happened to me once too! It's all coming back to me now; I had repressed it for so long! ;)

My friend Matthew and I have an inside joke.. "I want you. I need you. Oh baby. Oh baby." (Yeah, anyone who's seen 10 Things I Hate About You should remember this one..)

So one day in speech class, some girl was giving an impromptu about how "Everyone NEEDS a teddy bear!" and Matt wrote me a little note that said, "I want one. I need one. Oh baby. Oh baby." and started to pass it to me.. only to be intercepted by our speech teacher!! :o She gave us each a stern look, then said, "Well, Matthew, should I pin this to your shirt or read it to the class??" His ears turned BRIGHT red, and I was about to die, too!!

I haven't let him live it down yet, either.. the next day I left him a little teddy bear in his locker.. hehe!

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

I was jumpin a fence, tore from the crotch down the leg, I had to walk home in underwear, no way to hide it. :)

Oh yah and teacher checking if I craped my pantaloons in back of the classroom was rather emaressing when I was little to..

oh and this one time, I tried showing off to this girl, there were woods in back of her house, so I climbed a tree, I was about 12 feet in the air, she looked out the window at me, and the branch broke and I went falling down with it... and man did it hurt. She was laughing her butt off. ;)

and before I learned what a fire alarm was, I pulled it moving into apartment building when I was little, had 2 fire trucks show up... I also did it at school while standing in line for recess.... I guess I didn't learn the first time.

Edited by Adam

Man, those are some mortifying experiences! Should I go ahead and tell mine, or should I wait for some more people to respond first?

IcePrincessKRS

Most mortifying... hmmm.... thats tough, I dunno really....

When I was in the 3rd grade I was running down our driveway to catch the bus and I slipped on the ice, fell on my back, and cracked my head on the pavement. I got up, hobbled the rest of the way to the bus crying, and all the kids on the bus were laughing at me.

I'm sure more embarassing things have happened since then.....

While in college one of my friends was walking across campus, wearing a knee-length flowing skirt. Along the path there is a dip and usually its a little windier/colder there than higher up the "hill." She was right at this point in the path, it was a nice calm day, but just as she was about to pass one of our professors a big gust of wind blew through and her skirt flipped up. Needless to say she was really embarassed, but she got over it pretty quickly. Things like that happen to her all the time.

The one and only, me

I went to a wedding whith my shirt inside out the whole time (pretty lame)

There is probably somthing way more embarassing but i must have blocked it out of my mind.