What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment?

Dave

hyperdulia again

:P :lol: :lol: :o:lol:

it cracks me up...i can't help it...:lol:

i'm bad :(

Edited by hyperdulia again

littleflower+JMJ

well let me tell you i was in band and cuz of that stupid movie all us flute players have to suffer because of it....:P:lol:

its soo not cooll......... :ph34r:

but thats just me IMHO! :lol:

now proceed....

::Jmj tries to recall her most embarrassing moment::

littleflower+JMJ

okay this happened not too long ago...

i have PE with the jr.high kids since they combined the classes and i was playing basketball, well, i was playing and the 8th graders weren't even that good so i was all up and playing and i tried to be all cool and steal the ball from their guard but i missed the basketball completely cuz he did a crossover and i ran straight into him knocked him down and landed right on top of him IN Front Of EveryONE! it was soo embarrassing i thought i knocked him out or something...no one lets me forget that...

and i'm such a nerd that btw classes i always have my nose in a book so i'm never looking up while i'm walking to my next class, well one time i ran right into this guy..practically hugged him, his face was soo surprised, poor guy! and then another time someone opened the door from the other side and hit me in the face and my book.....that was the last time i ever do that...

in my 6th grade science class, right beforei was going to sit down, a mean boy pulled my chair out from under me and i fell flat on my butt, and it happened like 5 more times after that in front of the whole class! aaughg!i hated that guy!

then once time i was rollarblading and im' pretty good, i've been skating for 8 yrs now and i thought i was all cool crossing a sidewalk at a four way stop. while Icrossing the street though, there were four cars all stopped waiting for me to cross, i tried to spin and turn and i did it too fast and i fell and skidded both my knees and fell on my tush...the cars had to wait while i crawled back to the other side,(since i couldn't walk) and they were all laughing!!! those mean ppl!!

well i thats all, but so many things have happened to me i don't even care anymore!

ps. my ccd teacher one time had his fly open and no one in class wanted to tell him but we were all laughing, poor guy to this day he still doesn't know what happened....

::JMJ runs off to go cry for all those times she was embarrassed::

This isn't one of MY embaressing stories, but I'm sure my mom won't mind.. :P

Our head Youth Leader, Adam, was in the seminary for awhile, and then he moved to Washington DC to finish up his degree in Marriage and Family Life.. It was the week before he left, and I was talking with him outside of church after Mass one Sunday. My mom walked up behind him, and thinking he was my dad, put her arm around his waist and said, "Are you ready to go, honey?" Adam turned to her, laughed and said, "I don't leave for another week, sweetie pie!" My mom just about died... LOL!!

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

IcePrincessKRS

lol Thats sooo funny Katrina!!!

in my 6th grade science class, right beforei was going to sit down, a mean boy pulled my chair out from under me and i fell flat on my butt, and it happened like 5 more times after that in front of the whole class! aaughg!i hated that guy!

Flowery, I did that to my younger sister (the one right after me) once when I was about 12 because she was trying to take my chair when I went to get something for my mom. Well, just as I came back she was starting to sit in my chair--she knew I'd been sitting there and was coming back, too!!--so I yanked it out from under her.

I got in big trouble.

hyperdulia again

my family was pretty survival of the fittest, so i would've gotten a prize if i'd yanked a chair from under someone.

IcePrincessKRS

my family was pretty survival of the fittest, so i would've gotten a prize if i'd yanked a chair from under someone.

My younger brother Jordan once kept trying to wake me up--this would have been when I was about 13-14--and I wanted to sleep in. Everyone else in the house was still in bed, but for some reason the little turd kept trying to wake Jessica and me up. My bed was right next to the dresser, so as he popped into my doorway again I reached onto the dresser, grabbed something and threw it at him. Turns out that "something" was a little gold-plated figurine of a baby. I knocked out one of Jordan's teeth. I also got in BIG trouble. On the upside he had had an appointment with the dentist to have that tooth pulled, so I saved some $$ on a dental bill. lol

hyperdulia again

:lol:

When my sister broke my arm mmy father high fived her and said, "Way to go baby girl." I like our dysfunction tho'...we had to be violent...Catholic in Butler County, Alabama and all.

IcePrincessKRS

This is rapidly turning from "my most embarassing moments" to "the things I did to my siblings that got me in BOG trouble." lol

littleflower+JMJ

now THAT is A WHOLE different thread Ice!! i second that!!

when my brother was alit' squirt we took him and my other lit' brother to the park and i started pushing him...well, for some reason he was really scared of swinging and didnt' want me to push him that high, well me being all dumb at that age and everything, said" oh hold on you baby!" and thinking that once i push higher he would just go with it....and like it and not be afraid of it anymore, (hey it was getting boring just pushing alittle!)

but noooooooo he didn't he let go and and fell off the swing and hit his mouth, really his tooth, his now eleven yrs old but his front tooth is crooked and i know why, he doesnt' remember though he was only 4 or 5 at the time, i won't remind him what he doesn't know won't kill him....

see ice? and YOU thought you were a bad sister!!

:(<_<:unsure: :blink:

littleflower+JMJ

Man, those are some mortifying experiences!  Should I go ahead and tell mine, or should I wait for some more people to respond first?

pray tell!! i wanna know what your embarrassing moment was!!!

:o:o :o

ReformationNow

This one time, at basketball camp, when I was a freshman, this really big senior pulled down my shorts while I was making a layup. And there were girls at the other end of the court. Fortunately, I've always been a big fan of boxers or boxer briefs.

This one time, at a basketball game, me and a couple other players were looking for our locker room(it was an away game). We found the locker room, but didn't realize the girls were still changing in there. Whoops!

This one time, when I was a little kid...maybe like 8 or 9, I was at my friends' house and my friends sister asked me if I was a virgin, and I only thought that the word meant an unmarried girl, and I said no.