An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Resistance

Aloysius

I don't have much time now, but I have been thinking about a creed or a prayer for this group. I think a modified virsen of one written for the special operations units in the army in good. Tell me what you think.

Almighty God, who art the author of liberty and the champion of those opressed by sin, hear our prayer. We, the Resistance, acknowledge our dependence upon thee in the preservation of freedom from evil. Go with us as we seek to defend the defend the defenseless and free the slaves of sin. My we ever remember that our God expects that we shall acquit ourselves with honor, that we may never bring shame upon our faith, our families, or our fellow members. Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

I don't have much time now, but I have been thinking about a creed or a prayer for this group. I think a modified virsen of one written for the special operations units in the army in good. Tell me what you think.

Almighty God, who art the author of liberty and the champion of those opressed by sin, hear our prayer. We, the Resistance, acknowledge our dependence upon thee in the preservation of freedom from evil. Go with us as we seek to defend the defend the defenseless and free the slaves of sin. My we ever remember that our God expects that we shall acquit ourselves with honor, that we may never bring shame upon our faith, our families, or our fellow members. Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Iacobus, words can't describe how :cool::cool::cool::cool: that is!!!!!!

*Recited creed proudly*

Day 2... Trying really hard to stay above water. Falling away from temptation. Thank the Lord.

Go Scott! :cheer: :cheer: Go Scott! :cheer: :cheer: