An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Resistance

Aloysius

post-6-1077318250.jpg

Hey is a more flag shaped one. Thoug I think Al might be onto something with combiening them.

post-6-1077224422.jpg

Edited by Aloysius

Rebirth flame

it looks cool! the union of the Two Flags!!! Yay to Resistance!!!!

thomas, you can beat this temptation with the help of Christ. We, as humans can't beat these things on our own!!! But, we can "do all things through Christ, who strengthens us."

God Bless!!! :D

amen! also, that proverb...

"as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 :)

let us help ya out! :) :cool:

Edited by Aloysius

Rebirth flame

"as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 :)

I love that passage!!!

We're all here to help each other grow closer to God!!! it's so true!!!

Sweet stuff... ^_^

I just finished mixing the two drafts. I stole VeraMaria's icon (sorry) I wanted to have something Marian. I added an image of Christ and a "sunburst" around His image. I took Al's text logo and lined up at an angle with the triangle Al had next to the picture of the St on Al's flag. I placed my draft in the lower left. I did a fill on the background light (on Christ) to dark (boraders) to draw the viewers line of sight. Tell me what you think I should add or remove or change.

post-6-1077242696.jpg

We are part of the angel force Club. With St. Michael as our Guide, God as our source, fighting evil is our mission, there's not stopping the angel force!

Well, I'm all up to joining this, thank you confessionator, I'm trying the setting captives free thing!

I struggle the with the temptation of masturbation. Today is day 0, tomorrow will be day 1. I shall conquer this by the end of lent! God Bless us all and pray daily!

Take care and God bless

REV

okay, koolio.... i'm psyched 2marrow is day SIXTEEN... it's absolutely postitively amazing. :cool: all praise glory and honor to the Lord! magnified through Maria!