An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Resistance

Aloysius

post-6-1077318250.jpg

lol, are u kidding me, it's amesome!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

just kinda in awe of your Mediator of Meh. powers ;) :P

Edited by Aloysius

haha, back on topic.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. and do thou, oh prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about this world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

devil kicks me over, about to jab a knife into my heart, when all of the sudden St. Michael swoops overhead and slices the devils head off. the devil runs away in retreat headless, and i pray and pray with thanksgiving and joy. :cool: :D

What setting free captive course are you people doing?

I am doing both the 60 day Pure Freedom

and the the Purity force for Teenagers!

Day 1 of teenagers and day 2 of the 60 day pure freedom, let's kick some devil buttox!!!!!

im not doing any of em. somehow what i've been doing for the past 16 days has been working so i don't wanna try something else now that i'm finally winning.

16 is a good number. i was born july SIXTEENTH, i am SIXTEEN years old, i have bee resisting my hardest temptation for SIXTEEN days!!! wow... it makes me in awe of the Glory and grace of God Almighty :cool:

Whatever works for you stick with it. I am diffently not going to quit, so far it has been working but if any attacks appear in the course I think I will be out of there.

it's so amazing how amesome God is. i'm gonna go to confession on sunday b4 Mass, and my priest is gonna be annoyed (cuz he always just assumes that the conditions for mortal sin are like, never met, unless you're a formal satanist, so he gets annoyed when i insist i must go to confession before receiving the Eucharist) anyway, he'll be annoyed, and then i'll be like, "Forgive me father for i have sinned, it has been 18 days since my last confession (that'll be sunday) and it's also been 18 days since i've commited any sins of grave matter, i just came to confession for the extra grace!" it's gonna be supurb. :cool::) :D PRAISE TO THE LORD!

ppl, don't forget to keep your fellow freedom fighters notified.

Hey I have an idea!

Are we allowed to put banners in our signature?

If so we should have a small -small meaning doesn't take up the whole post- banner for our signatures!

I'm somewhat of a computer enthusiast/nerd and I have pretty good PhotoShop 7.0 skills. Does anyone object if I work on a resistance banner? Any and all suggestions are welcome! Email me: thomasdubbinmccrea@catholic.org

[Yes moderators, I trust everyone here with my email address.]

Resistance members could have the banner in their signature. Perhaps I could even put your name on it on the side...just email me with your prefered name or alias to be included on the banner.

Okay, I'm getting carried away here. First things first, are we allowed to have banners in our signature as many other forums allow? If not, could we consider it?

I'm at my Grandma's right now, and her computer doesn't have Adobe Photoshop 7.0, but I'll get to work on the banner when I get home on Sunday. Until then, I'll just sketch rought drafts in my binder.

Peace!

-Thomas