An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Resistance

Aloysius

Today (Saturday) was day 4 for me, but it's getting increasingly difficult as the days go on. Please be sure to pray for me, and I'll remember you all in my prayers too.

Well, I fell. Day 1 starts again tomorrow, which is Sunday, which is technically today since it's 4:20 in the morning, but it's still Saturday to me.

Anyway, Day 1 = Sunday.

Many prayers, please.

St. Michael, we need reinforcements!!!! these ppl can't be on the front lines forever... the devil's gettin to em!

when you feel the tempation is too much to bear, ask for relief. go on the second or third lines for a while with simple prayers and simple works. start a project like makin a powerpoint chaplet or carving something into some wood (those are what i do)

ayudanos, Senor!!!

help us, Lord!!!

decade 2

8. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. 

Rebirth flame

I fell 5 days ago, but then i went to confession on Ash Wednesday and i've been putting up a grand fight with Jesus and St. Michael by my side. Guys, i'm keepin you all in my prayers!!! We all need all the prayers and support we can get!!!! As a Community, we can overcome this thing together!!!

One cool line from Lord of the Rings says, "We must unite or we shall fall!!!"

that is soooo true!!! We all must unite together to support each other in the good and bad times. We must all individually unite with Christ and His Life Saving Word. Together, satan won't have a leg to stand on!!!! :cyclops:

day 0. ugh, that stinks. no one loose your resolve, not even one second. keep your hands busy with the Lord's work at all times. i need to go cry now.

Pax Christi.

decade 2

9. For the Sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on ME and on the whole world 

If man could stand alone by himself without problem, two things would happen, 1: We wouldnt need social interaction and 2: Men would have one more rib :lol: . Team work is what will get us through.

Failing is easy. Standing you is hard, if it was easy would www.phatmass.com have a prayer on the homepage that asks for help to defend against sin? We are a team, 3 parts above and one part below. You will all stand up again and start over with the grace of God.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

I lost my St. Michael chain that I wear. Argh, chinsey metal...

Anyways, keep it up, trust me, it gets easier as you go.

amen. now it's time to do the disciplinary penances i have in place to deter me from falling. if i don't do them, it won't work in detering me next time. pray for me, everyone.

decade 2

10. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. 

Here's my rosary for 2day:

Decade 1: Good Friday

Decade 2: the_rev (Eddie)

Decade 3: Al

Decade 4: Rebirth Flame

Decade 5: For the Resistance in General

God Bless!!! and Pax Christi!

Vera