An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Resistance

Aloysius

post-6-1077318250.jpg

hey instead of the sig maybe we can make an avtar. I don't know it is an idea.

Welcome rachel.

Edited by Aloysius

lol i already grafitied up my avatar so much though... ;)

actually, i might just do that... time to wash away the old grafiti and bring in the new! :cool:

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Al it would be "viva la résistance!!!" I am a Frenchie. lol. Do I say lol too much? Maybe "viva la résistance!!!" could go in the sigs.

chek my avatar :cool:

i am a PhatMass grafiti artist.. sig, title, AND avatar!

:hypocritic rebel:

<lol, i submit to the authority of the Church, so bein a rebel is hypocritical for me> :lol: :P

oooooooooooo ahhhhhhhh TITLE:AVATAR:SIG, CLOSED. lol i'm not changin anymore for a while (except the roman numeral on the avatar) all this change wears me out :wacko: :drool:

Wow. This post has grown so much in the last few days since I've been on Phatmass and that is so amesome. I'm on day eight and am really just trying to take it one day at a time. One of my friends last year told me that everyday I just needed to wake up and tell myself, 'Not today, I'm not going to do it today.' So I tried it then, and I'm trying it now. Good luck and God bless to everyone who is struggling with their own addictions.

By the way, most people call me Kate, but most of my close friends call me Schnepp. You all can call me Schnepp if and when you refer to me by name. Just an FYI.

Whoa. This is sweet. I have been coming in and checking this thread all the time but with this there will be 100 posts in here!!! This has really taken off! God bless!

I did an icon. Tell me what you think, it is the same size as most of the ones people are using now. And it is like 2 KB bigger at 7KB.

post-6-1077334130.jpg

Edited by Iacobus

... i don't think we wanna get everyone to change their avatar, maybe everyone edits it with the little text.

srry, hehe i'm sooo attached to my Chi Rho avatar, the most i've eva changed it is grafitying it up :cool:

Editing it is cool. I don't care what people do with it. They can put text on it or whatever, it is all up to them. I just wanted to make one and thought I should post it. I am starting to like photoshop. :lol: