An Old School Catholic Message Board

Superbowl Picks!

nleyetn

Superbowl XLII  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Excelsior1027

It's cool that the Giants beat the Packers at Lambeau and everything, but I still don't think they have any chance against the Patriots.

Well, watchin them in the last game of the regular season makes me think they actually have a great shot. To me it looks like NY has actually improved since that game and NE is struggling more. It will still be a great challenge, but I definitely think they got it in them.

Where's the "rugby is far more entertaining, and thus I didn't even know who was in the superbowl until reading this poll" option?

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1448820' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:06 PM']where's the "don't care" option?

can i add it?[/quote]

Sure, I thought about adding it but forgot before I posted it.

I've already sent out my super bowl party invitations. I'm doing a mardi gras theme since it is the Sunday before. I've got some of these Canadians convinced that I have a real alligator in my bath tub to fatten him up for the gator chili. I actually got it frozen and vacuum sealed in Chinatown. You can get any kind of dead animal flesh there.

One ONE time ever I cheer for the Pack, and they lose. That's the last time I do that! I'd want to see the Giants win (hate hate hate the Patriots). Not only would it be cool to see the younger Manning win a ring, a guy who went to my alma mater plays for the Giants.

Didn't my Vikqueens completely stomp on the Giants earlier this year too? :huh:

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Farsight one' post='1448792' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:42 PM']Where's the "rugby is far more entertaining, and thus I didn't even know who was in the superbowl until reading this poll" option?[/quote]

i didn't know the teams either before opening this thread, but i think you meant HOCKEY is far more interesting.

Go Wings!

missionarybelle

ha ha our priest would have never put the confirmation Mass during the superbowl. he won't even do weddings on days that our college team has a home game. (of course he IS their official chaplain) but it's still funny.

i'm sorry. i don't like the patriots.

HeavenlyCalling

I voted for the Patriots. New England sports had stunk for so long ( You couldn't GIVE away RedSox, Patriots, Bruin or Celtics tickets ) so we are all really excited every time we get a win ( Cause the Bruins and the Celtics are never going to, so we take what we can get ). I really hope they win this year, after that they can go back to losing every game as far as the fans care.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1449083' date='Jan 21 2008, 09:04 PM']i didn't know the teams either before opening this thread, but i think you meant HOCKEY is far more interesting.[/quote]
I do have to agree with you that Hockey is far more interesting. NE used to have such a good team too, now they stink :-(