An Old School Catholic Message Board

Superbowl Xlii

Thy Geekdom Come

[url="http://search.ebay.ca/superbowl-tickets_Event-Tickets_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC12QQfroZR40QQsacatZ16122"]http://search.ebay.ca/superbowl-tickets_Ev...40QQsacatZ16122[/url]

Thy Geekdom Come

Yeah, the face value on his is $700 each, but he says they're going for $3000. He was actually already traveling to Phoenix for a surprise birthday party for my grandpa, so he just moved the flight up a few days. :lol:

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Raphael' post='1454205' date='Feb 1 2008, 04:49 PM']My father just won two tickets. :mellow:

Let the bidding begin...do I have $5?[/quote]
I bid 4$!

[quote name='prose' post='1454206' date='Feb 1 2008, 04:50 PM']Umm... Does that include flights?[/quote]

I think you'd need a time machine to go back to 1979.

[quote name='Tony' post='1454253' date='Feb 1 2008, 06:17 PM']your dad won tickets? Im sorry :P : the game could be over by halftime[/quote]

Actually, it's over by almost 30 years. The Steelers beat the Cowboys 35 to 31.

[size=1]I didnt even know the superbowl was tomorrow until I heard complete strangers talking about it today.

I think Im gonna watch the comercials! YAY!
I cant wait!
[/size]

Edited by CrossCuT

[quote name='pvtmiller' post='1454724' date='Feb 3 2008, 01:46 PM']I can't watch the super bowl tomorrow. :( that's unamerican.[/quote]
Lol. I'm in Japan with the Navy so over here the Super Bowl is Monday morning, and the Navy is actually giving me the day off so I can watch it. :lol_roll:

[size=1]Lol
I suppose Ill watch the game too!

The superbowl aspect will make the game more interesting! More intense!
[/size]