An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

[quote name='Hilde' post='1814939' date='Mar 23 2009, 02:47 PM']You know I haven't met many Canadians. At the YMCA festival there was this thing where you should hug a certain amount of people from different nations. One of my friends told me the Canadians were bad huggers and he had to teach them to hug. Was that just them, or are most Canadians good huggers?[/quote]

I've never been hugged by a Canadian. They don't look like they'd be good at it though...

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1814942' date='Mar 23 2009, 05:49 PM']I've never been hugged by a Canadian. They don't look like they'd be good at it though...[/quote]

I have. It wasn't so bad.

[quote name='Hilde' post='1814939' date='Mar 23 2009, 02:47 PM']You know I haven't met many Canadians. At the YMCA festival there was this thing where you should hug a certain amount of people from different nations. One of my friends told me the Canadians were bad huggers and he had to teach them to hug. Was that just them, or are most Canadians good huggers?[/quote]

I would assume that canadians are good huggers. After all, its really cold up there and hugging someone would make you warmer :idontknow:

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1814978' date='Mar 23 2009, 04:00 PM']I heard Canadians smell bad.[/quote]

Do the smell bad, or badly?

• 2 years later...

I've become an official Canadian since this topic was originally started (miss Justin). Everyone has to take everything back, or else.