An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

Oh btw, there wasn't a White House in 1812. The original home for the President was actually grey. :P

And so what that yall burned Washington. We kicked your butt in New Orleans laters.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_new_orleans"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_new_orleans[/url]

[quote]The Battle of New Orleans took place on January 8, 1815, and was the final major battle of the War of 1812.[1] American forces under General Andrew Jackson defeated an invading British army intent on seizing New Orleans and America's western lands. The Treaty of Ghent had been signed on December 24, 1814, but news of the peace would not reach New Orleans until February.[/quote]

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Justin86' post='1459863' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:35 PM']You actually could make an argument America gained more from the War of 1812 than the Revolutionary War.[/quote]
Don't change the subject! We all know Andrew Jackson doesn't deserve to be on the 20$ bill

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1459870' date='Feb 13 2008, 03:38 AM']Our money is colourful and pretty :mellow:[/quote]
It is. Just proves yall are a bunch of homosexuals concerned about your money looking fabulous.

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Justin86' post='1459873' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:40 PM']It is. Just proves yall are a bunch of homosexuals concerned about your money looking fabulous.[/quote]
Whats wrong with their money colors?

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459875' date='Feb 13 2008, 03:40 AM']Whats wrong with their money colors?[/quote]
This question being asked by someone with the sig "We smell of elderberries...".......

Pray tell, what, exactly, [i]do[/i] "we" smell of elderberries? Who are "we"? What are you? What am I? These are questions the Minds need to know to determine your objectivity and suitability to hear the answer to your question.

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459775' date='Feb 12 2008, 10:55 AM']I found the song on Youtube but its risky to post on here...[/quote]

I found the Mounty kickline kind of disturbing.