An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Hate Canada

Justin86

[quote name='Justin86' post='1459873' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:40 PM']It is. Just proves yall are a bunch of homosexuals concerned about your money looking fabulous.[/quote]

You're just jealous because our money is worth more than yours - HA!

Our 2cents is better than your 2-cents... gna-gna-gna
:prop:

[quote name='Didacus' post='1460064' date='Feb 12 2008, 03:30 PM']You're just jealous because our money is worth more than yours - HA!

:prop:[/quote]

YEEEEEEEHAWWWWW, AMEN to this post!! mwahahaha!

• 8 months later...

I just gotta say... touché about New Orleans, but yeah... Canada pwns. Definitely gotta bump this back up. Some classic lameness goin on here. You lameboard noobs have some important shoes to fill if you feel you have to comment :mellow:

missionseeker

[quote name='Didacus' post='1460064' date='Feb 12 2008, 04:30 PM']You're just jealous because our money is worth more than yours - HA!

:prop:[/quote]

NOT anymore...

Check out the timestamp. Time goes backwards in Canada.

Eta... (nvm... this phorum needs manual tweaking for me... grr)

Edited by Sacred Music Man

Ash Wednesday

The only thing I really hate about Canada is the chip on their shoulder that they tend to have about the U.S.

Especially their hockey fans. Some of them are RUDE.

But other than that, I think Canada is pretty cool. But I'm part Canadian, so whatevs.

Ya know this whole 1812 thing is kinda funny.

The British typically see the War of 1812 as a footnote in the Napleonic Wars.

The Canadians see it as war in which they single handly defended their sovernignity againist imperialistic American swine, crushing the pigs in an humiliating defeat.

American historians see it as a war againist [b]England[/b] for the reason of the UK capturing American Naval vessels at sea, and forcing sailors to join the Royal Navy (a practice called appressment). The [b]British[/b] successfully conquered Washington D.C, burning the entire city, including President's Masnion (which at the time was gray), to the ground. However, the [b]British[/b] also surrended a few days later at the Battle of New Orleans, thus resulting no clear winner in the war. British historians who examine New Orleans argee with this perspective.

Often, the War of 1812 is seen in the States as America, a young nation still in devlopment, taking on the most powerful country in the world, and surviving. It is seen as giving us a Naval history, and uniting Americans in a spirit of patriotism and country for the first time.

Canada blows for being so arrogant for thingking eveything is about them. :P

Edited by Justin86

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1691567' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:14 AM']I'd say go to the Dr., but it would prolly take you 3 months to be seen by one.

:mellow:[/quote]

Oh snap!