An Old School Catholic Message Board

?

dairygirl4u2c

dairygirl4u2c

so what happened to the global warming thread i started?
i think there was nother thread that's no longer existant too.

Phatmass was down and some of the posts were deleted were due to backup failing....all this computer language. Dust posted a thread on Open Mic about it.

Some of my posts are gone too.

Meg

[quote]Somehow, all the fixes I implemented to stop the spam/hackers a few weeks back got changed back to what they were pre-hackers. And yep, the exploitation of phatmass' servers happened again. My host shut us down, and the phorum broke upon our return from the dead. Hopefully, all is good now.[/quote]

Here is a better quote from Dust.
Meg

LouisvilleFan

[quote name='picchick' post='1473596' date='Mar 7 2008, 02:24 PM']Phatmass was down and some of the posts were deleted were due to backup failing....all this computer language. Dust posted a thread on Open Mic about it.

Some of my posts are gone too.

Meg[/quote]

Yeah, PhatMass must've been in Mass all this time... been up and down all day.

Oh, I crack myself up :)

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1473592' date='Mar 7 2008, 12:22 PM']so what happened to the global warming thread i started?[/quote]
It was contributing to the overall increase in global temperature and had to be deleted.

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1473647' date='Mar 8 2008, 05:48 AM']Oh, I crack myself up :)[/quote]
You and no one else. :mellow:

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1474881' date='Mar 10 2008, 05:27 PM']It was contributing to the overall increase in global temperature and had to be deleted.[/quote]
Her threads have a tendency to do that I've noticed.

Edited by Justin86