An Old School Catholic Message Board

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Matt1618

wow, I cant believe there has not been a thread about this yet. I got this game on monday, and it is so much fun. If anyone wants to play send me your code and ill send you mine.
I cant wait to play with sonic, but I have to finish the incredibly long adventure mode first :weep:

Theologian in Training

There is mention of it in the "What Games Have You Played Recently" thread

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=73373&view=findpost&p=1474871"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...t&p=1474871[/url]

Edited by Theologian in Training

filiusInFilio

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1476729' date='Mar 13 2008, 08:38 AM']We're 70% through adventure mode.

Solid Snake is rediculous![/quote]

Solid Snake is invincible, not just in SSB but in MGS too

one of the best parts of MSG:

Campbell: Snake! That's not Master Miller!
"Master": Campbell! You're too late!
Campbell: Master Miller's body has just been discovered at his home. He's been dead for at least three days. I didn't know because my codec link with Master had been cut off. But Mei Ling said his transmission had been coming from inside the base!
Snake: So who is it?
Campbell: Snake, you've been talking to-
"Master": Me... dear brother. (reveals himself as Liquid)
Snake: Liquid... how the-
Liquid Snake: You've served your purpose. You may die now.

I got Sonic today, I tried using his Final Smash and didn't really know what to do with it, it was so fast that I was all over the stage with it :lol: He's a really cool fighter though.

My favorite is still Samus.

Farsight one

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1477185' date='Mar 14 2008, 06:33 AM']I think they made Kirby alot cuter in this one.[/quote]
Kirby cuter? That's toying with the fabric of space-time, that is.

Dudes, I love this game. Plain and simple. It is probably the most consistently-fun game series out there. Rock Band and Guitar Hero are fun but they get boring afterwhile.

My roommate Skott and I are the nerds who went to the midnight release party and participated in a tournament (we both made it into the top 15 out of the 100 people who participated). At home, we engage in epic battles between Ike (played by me) and Marth. I am a big fan of Ike, though Meta Knight is a strong second.

And can I say that Zero-Suit Samus is LAME!?!?!

AWESOME

Pontifite 7 of 10

I have to stick next to my main man
[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9374/rambojigglypufffl1.jpg[/img]

Pit is amazing, He is my best character. I just finished the story mode today, and unlocked all of the characters. I love how the game has so much music from the history of videogames, it reminds of the good ol' days.

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1477388' date='Mar 14 2008, 05:17 PM']too bad he's not in Brawl.[/quote]
Yes he is :mellow:

Oh! I thought that pic of Jiggley Puff was a Masked Marvel.

BTW: Level 9 Gannondorf beat Level 9 Sonic, not Jiggley Puff.

Edited by Da T Films