An Old School Catholic Message Board

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Matt1618

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1477538' date='Mar 15 2008, 08:31 AM']Oh! I thought that pic of Jiggley Puff was a Masked Marvel.

BTW: Level 9 Gannondorf beat Level 9 Sonic, not Jiggley Puff.[/quote]
Jigglypuff is a Masked Marvel

BTW- Yes he can

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1477639' date='Mar 15 2008, 03:35 PM']Jiggley Puff is weak.[/quote]
Its been quoted by one of the Super Smash Bros Malee greats that "Jigglypuff is GOD!!!"
That is a bit extreme, but you catch my point.

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1477994' date='Mar 16 2008, 08:26 AM']Even Sonic can beat Jiggley Puff.[/quote]
Even Sonic can beat your face.

[quote name='kujo' post='1477372' date='Mar 14 2008, 03:54 PM']Dudes, I love this game. Plain and simple. It is probably the most consistently-fun game series out there. Rock Band and Guitar Hero are fun but they get boring afterwhile.

My roommate Skott and I are the nerds who went to the midnight release party and participated in a tournament (we both made it into the top 15 out of the 100 people who participated). At home, we engage in epic battles between Ike (played by me) and Marth. I am a big fan of Ike, though Meta Knight is a strong second.

And can I say that Zero-Suit Samus is LAME!?!?!

AWESOME[/quote]
Sweetness. Yeah, Zero-Suit Samus is also immodest...

[quote name='Da T Films' post='1477379' date='Mar 14 2008, 04:36 PM']I just got Sonic today. All he is is speed. You can kill yourself if you play as him.[/quote]
Lawl. I less than three the Sonic. He's the first video game hero I knew.

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1477384' date='Mar 14 2008, 05:04 PM']I have to stick next to my main man
[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9374/rambojigglypufffl1.jpg[/img][/quote]
Sweet.

[quote name='Brigid' post='1477399' date='Mar 14 2008, 06:13 PM']I thought he was?

I have no wii, but I'm celebrating with you guys anyway. :) ssb is awesome.[/quote]
Indeed. I second that. I'll prolly go play it after Holy week at a friend's.

[quote name='Matt1618' post='1477465' date='Mar 14 2008, 10:09 PM']Pit is amazing, He is my best character. I just finished the story mode today, and unlocked all of the characters. I love how the game has so much music from the history of videogames, it reminds of the good ol' days.[/quote]

Werd. The thing I was most impressed with the previous SSB is the orchestration of the game music...

In Brawl, I was quite impressed with the rawkin version of Angel Island Zone Sonic theme. I listened to it on YouTube

Edited by Sacred Music Man

Legend Chaser

I have no Wii, but I went to play it at a friend's house. Dang, the remote is hard to use.

But I enjoyed it. Subspace Emissary is quite the improvement over previous Adventure mode.

Autumn Dusk

the best part of buying the old N64 was that you could buy used games for cheap and many times they'd have everything unlocked already.