An Old School Catholic Message Board

Inside Picchick's Head

picchick

I hate school. I mean I really hate school.

Today was a down day :weep:

[size=7]41 more days till I graduate.[/size]

Pontifite 7 of 10

Pikachu's head?
[img]http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/images/pikachu.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1480438' date='Mar 19 2008, 08:37 PM']Pikachu's head?
[img]http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssbb/images/pikachu.jpg[/img][/quote]

That's just an empty void.

Or am I thinking of Ponti's head?

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1480599' date='Mar 20 2008, 10:00 AM']That's just an empty void.
Or am I thinking of Ponti's head?[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FspHU8hOxhY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FspHU8hOxhY...feature=related[/url]

argh......school.. I really hate school.

40 more days....still so much to do.

Holy Thursday.....I often wondered what happened at the Last Supper. I mean the apostles and Jesus spent so much time together that I wonder if their meals were normal. I am sure that the meal had its solemn times but I am sure that they were more relaxed than what is portrayed in the bible.

I wonder if Thomas cracked a few jokes. Or John got Peter annoyed because he had his elbows on the table or reached across to grab the pita and a few herbs. I wonder if the Zebadee sons started a quarrel because one of them tried to eat some gyros before. I am sure Jesus laughed a couple times. He had to. He was singing with them too. I am sure they knew something was going to happen because there had to be a tension in the room. I wonder if some of them asked Judus what was wrong. He probably looked really down and confused as to what to do. Maybe he looked suspicious to them. I wonder if they tried to include him in their activities but he didn't want to join.

I wonder what it was like.

aw, cute hamster! Sometimes when I run out of coffee that is how my brain runs. A little hamster is running on wheel. And then I have a stick with coagulated milk hanging from it to keep it running. The poor little thing has lost 5 oz because of its overworkedness.

yes...I have overworked my poor head hamster because at times, school overworks me ^_^ so I put my little hamster to work and he keeps going and going. Some day he is going to die. That is going to be a very very sad day. :(

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1480831' date='Mar 20 2008, 04:44 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FspHU8hOxhY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FspHU8hOxhY...feature=related[/url][/quote]
Lawl.

[quote name='picchick' post='1480835' date='Mar 20 2008, 04:52 PM']argh......school.. I really hate school.

40 more days....still so much to do.

Holy Thursday.....I often wondered what happened at the Last Supper. I mean the apostles and Jesus spent so much time together that I wonder if their meals were normal. I am sure that the meal had its solemn times but I am sure that they were more relaxed than what is portrayed in the bible.

I wonder if Thomas cracked a few jokes. Or John got Peter annoyed because he had his elbows on the table or reached across to grab the pita and a few herbs. I wonder if the Zebadee sons started a quarrel because one of them tried to eat some gyros before. I am sure Jesus laughed a couple times. He had to. He was singing with them too. I am sure they knew something was going to happen because there had to be a tension in the room. I wonder if some of them asked Judus what was wrong. He probably looked really down and confused as to what to do. Maybe he looked suspicious to them. I wonder if they tried to include him in their activities but he didn't want to join.

I wonder what it was like.[/quote]
I like the speculation. I think Jesus would have been quite at the meals... Chesterton said at the end of "Orthodoxy" that basically one of Jesus' secrets was his mirth. Anywho, as you like... I would agree with the sons of Zebedee getting at eachothers throats... those guys are fierece. They wanted to call an airstrike on a town that didn't accept Jesus and the apostles. As for Judas, he may have been quite nervous and guilt filled. But by what the gospel of John says, it sounds like they didn't really know what he was up to. They thought he was going to give money to the poor or buy some more supplies or something. Not that the guys weren't bright, but they were celebrating the passover. They probably didn't want to think too much, just talk, eat the ceeder (sp?) meal and listen to the precious words Christ spoke.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1480861' date='Mar 20 2008, 06:15 PM']overworkedness?[/quote]
Oh-vur-work-ed-ness

Edited by Sacred Music Man

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1480871' date='Mar 20 2008, 06:23 PM']I like the speculation. I think Jesus would have been quite at the meals... Chesterton said at the end of "Orthodoxy" that basically one of Jesus' secrets was his mirth. Anywho, as you like... I would agree with the sons of Zebedee getting at eachothers throats... those guys are fierece. They wanted to call an airstrike on a town that didn't accept Jesus and the apostles. As for Judas, he may have been quite nervous and guilt filled. But by what the gospel of John says, it sounds like they didn't really know what he was up to. They thought he was going to give money to the poor or buy some more supplies or something. Not that the guys weren't bright, but they were celebrating the passover. They probably didn't want to think too much, just talk, eat the ceeder (sp?) meal and listen to the precious words Christ spoke.[/quote]
I think Matthew was busy writting it all down and finishing his account before the others and that Paul was contimplating all the things Jesus had said about him (your feet stink, for salvation I need to wash 'em and the rooster thing)