An Old School Catholic Message Board

Inside Picchick's Head

picchick

[quote name='picchick' post='1481622' date='Mar 22 2008, 10:40 AM']yes!!! That is what they did. They said, "Two people can go up at once." Well, as my brother (Didy) mentioned. That is a little creepy. I mean what if you miss and end up kissing the person next to you while trying to venerate the cross. So I waited a bit behind and they pushed me up to the cross with the person next to me. Needless to say I was a tad mad.[/quote]

Tell Didy I say hello!

will do....

SMM....are you being sarcastic or honest? It is hard to tell with the :mellow: smilie.

LOL!!!!!!! This made my day.

^_^ its ok SMM, I forgive you

Actually, Mikolbe, we are not suppose to give shots in the buttocks anymore. You could hit the sciatica and cause some serious damage.

But if you still want to give it I won't stop you. :mellow:

actually it is suppose to be given intramuscularly.. so it is a bit off to the right... i won;t hit the sciatica..promise.

the medication is THICK. I need to switch gauges between getting the meds and administering...

fun!

lol.....you can always use a fiddler needle....those things are HUGE!!!

18 guage is pretty big. 16 even bigger

wait....SMM is a girl?

My thoughts on the gospel today. YAY Jesus rose....I wonder though if John was not rubbing in a tad to Peter that he was faster. You know that whole brotherhood thing again....(Ha ha Peter...I can run circles around you! Just remember who made it to the tomb first!)

I have to admit. I like to imagine that Jesus and his apostles weren't all just serious. They had to of had their laughs some of the time.

Meg