An Old School Catholic Message Board

Game On, Hockey Fans

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

[img]http://www.spritestitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hockey01.jpg[/img]

[size=7][b]ROFL[/b][/size]
NES Hockey cross stitch!!!

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1508745' date='Apr 24 2008, 06:19 PM']:clap: and [b]i will be at game 4 in Denver!!! [/b]i can't wait!!![/quote]

LUCKYYYYY!!!!

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Didacus' post='1508774' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:33 PM']You'll be at game 4!

Remember to wave at the camera - and remember to have fun with it. Been a while since I seen a live hockey game.[/quote]

Will do; i'll wave to you guys. i was at the Detroit game in Denver in February, and there were a LOT of Red Wings fans in the house, so i'm hoping it will be the same this time - makes it a lot more fun!

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1508804' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:49 PM']I have a Wing Nut hat, I should express ship it out to you :P Every time I've worn it to a game I get on TV... of course it's usually not in Detroit and my face is painted red and white, to attract even more attention. :D[/quote]

That's awesome! Don't know if i have the guts to paint my face - my bright red, long-sleeve Wings shirt is the best i can do...

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1508852' date='Apr 24 2008, 06:20 PM']LUCKYYYYY!!!![/quote]

thanks! :love:

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='XIX' post='1508766' date='Apr 24 2008, 05:29 PM']Osgood > Hasek. Bigtime.[/quote]

he was decent tonight.

Montreal wins it in overtime after tying it up with 20secs to go in the third!

Boo-Yaa!

My sentiments to the Flyers fans. Have yourselves a free Montreal T-Shirt on your way out.

Ash Wednesday

I was watching the Habs game streaming via internet and the connection cut out just before the end of the game and the goal. By the time things were up and running again the Habs had won! So I missed the last two goals because they happened so fast. D'oh!

Bring it Penguins. Sid the Student Vs Jagr the Teacher, school is in session. The Same Jagr that won you guys cups just might be winning the Rangers one.

Ash Wednesday
:lol: Jagr would not have won those cups without Mario. He sure didn't win one for Pittsburgh when he was on his own, and younger to boot.

[quote name='Didacus' post='1509367' date='Apr 25 2008, 09:46 AM']Montreal wins it in overtime after tying it up with 20secs to go in the third!

Boo-Yaa!

My sentiments to the Flyers fans. Have yourselves a free Montreal T-Shirt on your way out.[/quote]

We will have revenge!

Ash Wednesday

The Flyers are definitely a force to be reckoned with now and in the future, but I don't think they are going to beat the Habs this go round. I really like that Daniel Briere guy though.

[img]http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2007/10/04/briere_daniel_getty_260.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately, I have not been able to catch a single game of the playoffs. It hasn't been playing on any of the channels (I have basic cable), nor do I have a NHL.com account. I'm just going by the scores at the end of the night.

I saw a replay of the Kovalev goal from last night, it was scary close but the puck was about 3 inches above the crossbar at the moment it was batted by the stick. Tough call but the refs got that one wrong.

Ash Wednesday

And by the way, I'd congratulate the Rangers on their win today, but it would seem that my Penguins didn't show up to play today. :idontknow: