An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Friday...

inDEED

That's this Friday?

Argh.... why did they have to make it obligatory? It means I have to bully the entire family to go to Mass. I have a difficult job doing that on Sundays, let alone on a Friday.

*sigh*

At least it'll be a single family event. And enjoyable once we all get there, gratefully.

You know...it's funny...

When it's announce a couple weeks before, I've heard people say, "This (blank day) we are blessed with the obligation of Mass..."

I'm down...

littleflower+JMJ

the beautiful day when our Holy Mother was assumped into Heaven to be our Queen of Heave!

O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary, pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ!

AMen!!

thanks for the reminder indeed! you just love those holy days of obligation don't ya?

;)

Kilroy the Ninja

Has this been entered into the PhatMass calendar? (See top of page). If not, someone should. In fact, all the HDOO should be entered just as reminders. It would be nice if there was a banner up on the HDOO just in case anyone forgot. Even the most pious can be scatter-brained...

Woohoo! That means I only have to mention it to the family, and I don't have to bully them!

Next Friday we are blessed with the obligation of Mass. Woohoo! :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

hey since we remembered it we have no excuse cuz we've already known for a whole week in advance.....

thanks indeeed!

:D

IcePrincessKRS

Lets keep this thread bumped so we don't forget... goodness only knows that I probably will forget between now and then until the day actually rolls around. lol The 15th is also my due date, so keep us in your prayers, Mama and I will keep everyone posted. :)