An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Randomocity Thread

Deus te Amat

Deus te Amat

I had a mostly overall good day today. It's 62 degrees!!! :shock: I wore a skirt and a t-shirt. I'm FINALLY able to wear my skirts again! No jacket needed! This makes me very happy.

I also went shopping, and I bought two more spring skirts! Happiness abounds. :)

On a lower note, I went to the nursing home today. Usually this wouldn't be a "lower" note type of thing, more of a "ow that piccolo hurts my ears" type of note, but one of my sweet little ole lady friends passed away on Sunday. :( All I could think of was how she had impacted my life, and how I had brightened hers--as she insisted on telling me every time she saw me. Pray for her :) . She's no longer suffering.

I went to adoration today. It was very good. I prayed for her, and the Pope. yay!

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Deus te Amat

Because I'm too lazy to dig it up every time I want to post in it. Besides... this is the "cool" thing to do. :cool:

:P

I think I'm getting sick, it's a tickle in the back of my throat for most of the day today, either that or allergies.... quick, Zicam or Claritin!?

Deus te Amat

[quote name='filiusInFilio' post='1500497' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:19 PM']i love old ladies

there's plenty here at ave walking around during the day to strike a conversation

:D[/quote]

Is that a hint? ;)

Deus te Amat

No! This is MY thread. Y'all are just allowed to post in it. Otherwise I'd get bored and stuff.

Sooo... I decided that photography is a very lucrative profession. I did one of my friend's senior pics, and asked not to be paid. I just got a check in the mail today with the thank you note.

Anyone need a photographer? I'm good at landscapes and making people laugh! :)

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1500496' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:18 PM']I think I'm getting sick, it's a tickle in the back of my throat for most of the day today, either that or allergies.... quick, Zicam or Claritin!?[/quote]

I would use Claritin and then drink water like a fish. Zicam is great but I never used in my whole life and I turned out fine :) But if you want, you can also use just plain 0.9% Normal Saline nasal spray. Keep that nose moist to prevent germs from entering :)

I'm hijacking this thread from DtA. sorry. She doesn't deserve it :mellow:

Anywho...

I heart "[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHr5Gva4Hk&NR=1"]Journey of the Sorcerer[/url]"!