An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Randomocity Thread

Deus te Amat

Deus te Amat

You people are mean :cry:

I think I'm going to go eat some cereal w/ chocolate chips. It's the best. :)

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1500737' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:05 AM']strange things are afoot at the circle k.[/quote]

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1500745' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:17 AM']I like pie.[/quote]

Werd, guys. Werd. :cool:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='picchick' post='1500831' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:45 PM']DtA I am taking my brother's senior pics :) I am excited[/quote]

Yay!! That's really cool! :D

I have two more friends wanting me to take theirs... talk about procrastination :unsure:

Today was mostly really good... I have this really cool piccolo part in band. I LOVE Gustav Holst!

But I did really bad on a bio test :(... I just am not good at Structure and function tests.

However, I taxied some girls over to the Church after school and ran into some of my favorite people. ^_^ Which was just completely awesome. So I'm not really sad anymore, kinda disappointed in myself, but I'm a senior in my last semester. What can ya do? :idontknow:

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity
Any girl who isn’t me today.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming--
It’s alarming how charming I feel,
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I’m real.

Gogo West Side Story

I sing it sometimes, usually after I shave my beard off or something. Needless to say I'm not a girl, but sometimes I do feel pretty. Just like Adam Sandler in Anger Management

Deus te Amat

Okay. So I was stuck in this house place with my family and some friends and we were trying to find a way out. (Keep in mind that I had this dream this morning, It's getting kinda sketchy... I'm surprised that I even remember it). There were lots of stairs and hallways and wooded-floor rooms.

We were heading out the exit when I saw my dog running back into the building. She's MY baby... I couldnt leave her in there. I turned around and headed back, everyone else following. I found her running around in a ballroom out of one of Jane Austin's novels. I was getting her to safety when this man showed up and said that I had to marry him in order to keep my family safe and get out of the building--if I didn't they would all die. The dream jumped from this scene, as dreams tend to do, to a large room with lots of people. I'm not sure what was going on, but everyone was staring attentively whatever it was. I knew in my dream sense that I had married that guy and my family was safe but we were still stuck in that building.

I was looking around the room when I saw some Dominican Sisters!! I walked over there and tried to talk to one of them, but she said something like "not now" and gave me a really cold glare. I then started freaking out in my dream because I had married a guy in order to keep my family safe, and had never consummated the marriage. I even had no idea where said "husband" was. In my dream, I knew that I was unable to become a religious sister.... and even the sisters acted coldly towards me. I had just realized the hope of an annulment for an invalid marriage, when I woke up.

It was weird. :mellow: