An Old School Catholic Message Board

Deb's Random Thought

Deb

So, I was just wondering why I end up here, at Phatmass, at night when I should be in bed? I say I will only go on for ten minutes, then a half hour and then, it has been an hour.

I say I should not go to jigzone and do a puzzle. Then I say I can do one, then five later, my eyes are burning and again, I am not in bed.

Then again, it is Friday tomorrow, I work from my home office so I can just go from bed to the computer. (after I get my iced coffee) I don't really have to be awake.

No, I must be obedient. I must do my job as if I was doing it for the Lord. I don't like my job though. Life is hard.

I am going to go to bed. I shall randomly randomize on this random thread of mine. Wow. I feel so special.

there are many of these threads, they are just buried. look and see when mine was first created...lol

The Bus Station

[quote name='Deb' post='1502323' date='Apr 17 2008, 10:02 PM']So, I was just wondering why I end up here, at Phatmass, at night when I should be in bed? I say I will only go on for ten minutes, then a half hour and then, it has been an hour.[/quote]

Story of my life.

:surrender:

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1502341' date='Apr 17 2008, 11:10 PM']Story of my life.

:surrender:[/quote]
Don't worry, you'll get burnout eventually. Happens to me every time. ;)

Man... too many of these threads... Oh well... I could make one of mine, I guess. Maybe someone will talk to me... :unsure:

Anyone?

I would love to talk to you. Course, I was in bed when you wrote that. I only have a few minutes and must get ready for mass and then of course, the dreaded work.

I should check my lottery ticket. Maybe I am rich now. I can quit my job and devote all my time to the Lord. I am sure he would have many things for me to do with my time. They probably do not include hanging on Phatmass though. I should ask him about that.

Yes, I love my own random thread. I can just babble away forever. Almost like my journal except I couldn't put my journal stuff on here. I could but, no, not a good idea.

Okay. Time to get a moving. lallalallalalallal I feel good. llalallalallal Life is good.

Edited by Deb

hoosieranna

Journal stuff on PM = not a good idea

Randomness on the Lame Board = a very good idea

I love the Lame Board because of threads like this.

I just got home from mass. Have to start working now. I was just thinking on the way home how much I love my Church and my Priest. Every mass is like Christmas with the gift of the Eucharist. Life is so very good. :)

[quote name='kafka' post='1502681' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:42 PM']what I want to know Deb, is how you can possible dislike your job if you are working out of your own home?[/quote]

I work out of my home office every other day, the other days I am working in the downtown office. I don't really like my job anymore. It is boring and seems so futile. Budget cuts have made it impossible to feel like I am accomplishing anything.
Working at home, it is very hard to stay focused on work. I am so boooorrrrreeeedddd with it.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1502682' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:50 PM']Deb simply misses me.[/quote]

Well, of course there is that.