An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rosalind Moss - Mother Miriam Of The Lamb Of God

AccountDeleted

AccountDeleted

Indwelling Trinity - if you are talking to me (and if you are, I would prefer you didn't use my real name)
This thread is nearly two years old and I have to let you know that I discerned with Rosalind for two months in St Louis but we both decided that I was not a match for her community. Please let it rest.

Edited by nunsense

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='nunsense' date='10 March 2010 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1268217691' post='2070226']
Indwelling Trinity - if you are talking to me (and if you are, I would prefer you didn't use my real name)
This thread is nearly two years old and I have to let you know that I discerned with Rosalind for two months in St Louis but we both decided that I was not a match for her community. Please let it rest.
[/quote]

Sorry Nusense... I looked on both topics and saw that others were posted yesterday and so i thought it was a new turn of things... I saw them calling you by name so i thought you had given it out.... No intentional harm meant my sister. I jut signed on and saw these two topics, thought it was new and was happy for you.

Sorry if I brought up anything painful.

tenderly,

Indwelling Trinity:ohno:

If you will see the post directly before mine you will see it was posted yesterday. No intention to hurt you in any way.

Edited by Indwelling Trinity

Indwelling Trinity

Dear Nunsense:

Just a PS: I checked my email from yesterday and it said a new topic had been posted on both subjects.. again sorry.

tenderly

Indwelling Trinity:topsy:

OnlySunshine

[quote name='nunsense' date='10 March 2010 - 05:41 AM' timestamp='1268217691' post='2070226']
[/quote]

This is why those who post on old topics need to look at the dates first. sistersintigo should have started a new topic. :unsure: