An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bring Back A Hip Hop Phorum

Pontifex

I love to answer questions. I love to read cappie's news articles. I even love talking about the proper way to receive the Eucharist.......

But phatmass without a hip hop phorum, a platform, a highlight, is like Chicken Wings with no Hot Sauce!!!!!

Bring back the hot sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back the flava!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you build it... they will come.

At one time you had a phorum for each artist..... Im just asking for one phorum for the hot sauce to be rejuvinated!

We have no presence here. Nomadics rise!

[quote name='kafka' post='1513988' date='Apr 29 2008, 12:45 PM']we need Lupe Fiasco[/quote]

why? :blink: haha

kick push kick push kick push, <_< boring

soccer girl =D

[quote name='kafka' post='1513988' date='Apr 29 2008, 11:45 AM']we need Lupe Fiasco[/quote]

that's the most brilliant thing u've ever said!! besides becoming a skins fan. bring lupe fiasco! lol :lol_roll:

[quote name='soccer girl =D' post='1515264' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:01 PM']that's the most brilliant thing u've ever said!! besides becoming a skins fan. bring lupe fiasco! lol :lol_roll:[/quote]

Eww....ANOTHER Skins fan.

Anyway, I agree...bring back a hip-hop phorum!!!

soccer girl =D

[quote name='kujo' post='1515267' date='Apr 30 2008, 03:03 PM']Eww....ANOTHER Skins fan.

Anyway, I agree...bring back a hip-hop phorum!!![/quote]

EWWWWW!! another not skins fan. hehe

[quote name='soccer girl =D' post='1515264' date='Apr 30 2008, 04:01 PM']that's the most brilliant thing u've ever said!! besides becoming a skins fan. bring lupe fiasco! lol :lol_roll:[/quote]
yeah I just love that song where he goes,

"Allow me too introduce myself, my name is Lupe Fiaso"

soccer girl =D

[quote name='kafka' post='1515274' date='Apr 30 2008, 03:07 PM']yeah I just love that song where he goes,

"Allow me too introduce myself, my name is Lupe Fiaso"[/quote]

i havent heard that one but i love superstar. i can sing the whole thing. lol

[quote name='soccer girl =D' post='1515270' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:06 PM']EWWWWW!! another not skins fan. hehe[/quote]

We've been through this...I bleed blue, through and through...

[img]http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-02/35199506.jpg[/img]

[quote name='soccer girl =D' post='1515282' date='Apr 30 2008, 05:17 PM']i havent heard that one but i love superstar. i can sing the whole thing. lol[/quote]

I love Lupe. I'm going to a concert in Tampa on May 5th with Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, N.E.R.D. and Rihanna. Is going to be Cinco de AWESOME!

the Apologist

Amen... I mean.. wasn't this site STARTED as a Catholic hip hop site?

Also, what's up with the lack of love people are showing the artists? I mean.. okay so you don't like hip hop, fine, but at least give some support. Give them some encouragement like: "Keep doing the good work for God!" or SOMETHING....

We have artists giving out stuff for free... doing work.. HOURS of work who have families and people just look at their posts and move on to the Lame Board or "what are you listening to now" and post about other groups.

All that is good, but if you want Catholic hip hop to die, then just continue ignoring the artists that are out there trying to do it and it will die.

Hey, maybe some of you WANT Catholic hip hop to die... shoot i've had priests and others give me a problem because I was doing Catholic hip hop... some calling it evil, etc. THat i can deal with, but when i see people with so much talent like DJ 86 put out a mix tape and get hardly any comments back is just sad... :ohno:

[quote name='the Apologist' post='1515384' date='Apr 30 2008, 07:24 PM']Amen... I mean.. wasn't this site STARTED as a Catholic hip hop site?

Also, what's up with the lack of love people are showing the artists? I mean.. okay so you don't like hip hop, fine, but at least give some support. Give them some encouragement like: "Keep doing the good work for God!" or SOMETHING....

We have artists giving out stuff for free... doing work.. HOURS of work who have families and people just look at their posts and move on to the Lame Board or "what are you listening to now" and post about other groups.

All that is good, but if you want Catholic hip hop to die, then just continue ignoring the artists that are out there trying to do it and it will die.

Hey, maybe some of you WANT Catholic hip hop to die... shoot i've had priests and others give me a problem because I was doing Catholic hip hop... some calling it evil, etc. THat i can deal with, but when i see people with so much talent like DJ 86 put out a mix tape and get hardly any comments back is just sad... :ohno:[/quote]

You're the man, dude! I believe in you!