An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Colorado Is The Best Place To Live

fides quarens intellectum

And, another one about fifteen minutes away:

15. Colorado is home to USA Triathlon.

[quote name='knightec' post='1516179' date='May 1 2008, 04:16 PM']I spent some time In Colorado Springs when I was in high school.[/quote]

rockin'! very cool! Why on earth did you ever leave??

I was working at a youth camp there during the summer after my junior year. Had to come back home and finish school. Loved it up there and would really like to go back some day.

[quote name='knightec' post='1516195' date='May 1 2008, 04:21 PM']I was working at a youth camp there during the summer after my junior year. Had to come back home and finish school. Loved it up there and would really like to go back some day.[/quote]

must have been an awesome camp.

16. Knightec spent some time here during high school, and would love to come back some day.

[quote name='scardella' post='1516702' date='May 2 2008, 11:54 AM']Don't go there: they have places that serve Rocky Mountain oysters.[/quote]

i don't like oysters, so i'm not going to add that as a reason.

Archaeology cat

I have to admit that Estes Park is gorgeous. My aunt has a cabin there, and we used to vacation there, though I haven't been in roughly 10 years.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1516736' date='May 2 2008, 12:49 PM']I have to admit that Estes Park is gorgeous. My aunt has a cabin there, and we used to vacation there, though I haven't been in roughly 10 years.[/quote]

ah, yes.

18. Estes Park.

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1516689' date='May 2 2008, 12:05 PM']17. A lot of Red Wings fans live here.[/quote]

Shouldn't that be the #1 reason NOT to live in Colorado?

[quote name='knightec' post='1516771' date='May 2 2008, 01:56 PM']Shouldn't that be the #1 reason NOT to live in Colorado?[/quote]

nope, because it makes it that much more friend when you're at a Stanley Cup elimination game in Denver, and there's a sizeable number of Wings fans.

[quote name='knightec' post='1516829' date='May 2 2008, 04:30 PM']You know you can not receive penance for being a red wings fan.

:ohno:[/quote]

is there a need for penance for being a Red Wings fan?

19. People drive from all over the country to see Colorado, which means i get to see a lot of different license plates.