An Old School Catholic Message Board

Freestyle Keystyles

Era Might

Guest nvzbl

the ruthless live yet so scandalous so i pray with these hands i wash these hands i break bread with these hands and i live for yall who i pray that one day we come together in perfect harmony and great understanding from the streets to the pow wow long live the king

• 2 months later...

Bumping the thread cuz the story never ended
Forever lives the King risen and ascended
Victorious, magnificent, resplendent
mic blazing with the Spirit descended

just to clarify so I don't make another thread... are these just written lines or are we freestyling and then typing it out?

[quote name='musturde' post='1881014' date='Jun 2 2009, 02:57 AM']just to clarify so I don't make another thread... are these just written lines or are we freestyling and then typing it out?[/quote]

either way. just no prewritten stuff.

"no prewritten stuff."
yall won't see me spittin bluff
cream got my team stuck
c-notes split em up

i guess...

"i guess" i can digress
and spit nonsense like Beck
spaced out like star trek
check mics for checks
i'd rather cause wreck
so i'll be back in a sec
like bad tex-mex...

• 6 months later...

cant see me huh yep its Rick again the trick of it is to get it twisted then get it quick pimped out twisted lyrics speak out loud words that cant be untwisted by the gifted of quickness the wind drifts then spins back tipped out caddillacs that come out like pow stunned like wow pow wow up on those clouds when is God gonna call ya home baller throne leavin me voice messages crescent depth peakin who be deep leap and fall why yall holler at me and im tellin ya im already home....

Edited by nvzbl

but wholl forgive me if i was the first one throwin stones castin out the shadows of how i come across and so now the demons found their own way back home so dont understand the flow who holds you down is no one but your own soul who wants to know the holy ghost how i know him just sit back and imagine this is just the beginning we began at the ending and came back home by destiny will you love me if you dont know who i am does god teach forgiveness is it a blemish or is it just the simple purpose of our own vanity that we forsake not but yet are taught to be bought back by the blood of the masses that sit back and relax cuz the rest is just the past in ashes....

Edited by nvzbl

Man, this spiritual walk is killing my feet
Makes me want to wave the white flag and accept my defeat
Lord, give me the strength I need to keep going
Grant me the grace to be able to keep on flowing
They asked me one time who would you choose between God and music
I said God because He's the only reason why I'm even doing this
It is 2:32 in morning, man I've got to get some shuteye
Good night everyone, its lights out buh-bye!!

...God Bless...

Then finish it and surrender your fears jesus gave up his soul so just let go you cant keep this until you give it away why fade away into the twilight when the lord is bringing you into today if you had a choice i would make mine to stay awake and say why stay brave and let your pride take on a parade when you can be saved and walk on clouds when wings take flight to the sound if satan claims youll be okay if you give up then call his bluff rest and relax life is for the perfect and plush who would you rather trust a road of pain when the glory is in gods love? god loves the love of the music can your heart beat the sound of love so deep when the savior of the strength heals the soldiers of the weak glory be to the saviors saving grace or else the song would never live on and on...

Edited by nvzbl

• 2 months later...
sacredheartandbloodofjesus

Yo' Sacredheart up in this hizzle
throwin down ryhmes like yo burger on the griddle
I think im like tha first to post in months
so I will try to mix it and blow it up
so that we can get this freestle back on track
like the Cavs when they obtained the big bad Shaq

Well freestylin aint easy but sure is fun
kinda like following the only beggoten risen Son

• 2 months later...

amateur cyber flows to stun foes and purify hoes ever stepping on people's toes abiet in caritas mode blazing up frontlines like GI Joe...ok...perhaps i should just go...