An Old School Catholic Message Board

Raphael's And Stcolette's Official Shameless Bragging Thread

Thy Geekdom Come

AngelofMusic

Well I think it looks like a BUFFALO.

And the peanut thing I can see too... *turns head to side* It's kinda like looking at a Van Gogh painting. Or an abstract. *rubs imaginary goatee* Very very interesting...... :bigthink:

littlesister

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Prayers and joy, of course. God bless

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1520359' date='May 6 2008, 12:42 PM']I'm not sure they can always tell at 14 weeks anyway, but you have nothing to fear from me - I can never tell from looking at ultrasounds. :) I do love that you got the baby sucking his/her thumb. :)[/quote]

Yeah, I am pretty sure even the ultra sound techs can't figure it out at this stage. Then usually wait until around week 20 to take a stab at figuring out what the baby's sex it.

The pictures are great Micah and Jennie. Amazing to see your little one moving around on that screen, isn't it? :))

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1521277' date='May 7 2008, 11:52 AM']The pictures are great Micah and Jennie. Amazing to see your little one moving around on that screen, isn't it? :))[/quote]
Yeah, it's incredible! It's so much easier to see tell what everything is while the baby's moving, too...it's like you look at it and at first you can't make anything out, and then WHAM! the baby moves and it all comes to life and you can see everything...so cool.

My dad told me it's a boy. I said, "what gave you that impression, the fact that it has eyes and a mouth?" :rolleyes:

StColette

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1521277' date='May 7 2008, 11:52 AM']The pictures are great Micah and Jennie. Amazing to see your little one moving around on that screen, isn't it? :))[/quote]

yep ^_^ We watched the baby use its arms as flippers to swim/move around on Monday. It was amazing watching the baby reach up its little arm and bring it down to his/her face and start sucking his/her thumb. :love:

Edited by StColette

Awwwww. Such an amazing time in life, isn't it!?

Many prayers and much love to the growing family.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='StColette' post='1521283' date='May 7 2008, 11:56 AM']yep ^_^ We watched the baby use its arms as flippers to swim/move around on Monday. It was amazing watching the baby reach up its little arm and bring it down to his/her face and start sucking his/her thumb. :love:[/quote]
:) I :love: our baby.

AngelofMusic

[quote name='Raphael' post='1521291' date='May 7 2008, 12:01 PM']:) I :love: our baby.[/quote]

You Jennie are the cutest things I have ever seen. :D

And this is because I haven't seen the baby yet. Well... not really.

AND I GET TO BABYSIT!! YAY! :))

cathoholic_anonymous

Congratulations. The baby is beautiful. :love:

The sight of him/her is also making me develop Broody Chicken Syndrome again...

The sex of your baby? Well, I've narrowed it down to two possibilities...

The child is adorable. Congrationlations!

• 2 weeks later...

So the other day we were riding in the car, and I felt this little pop or thump from my lower abdomen. A couple of days earlier I had felt the same thing while laying in bed. lol Baby's first felt movements!!!!

I read up on like what first movements usually feel like. One described it as a popcorn pop lol which is exactly what I felt!!

Archaeology cat

[quote name='StColette' post='1536099' date='May 21 2008, 04:27 PM']So the other day we were riding in the car, and I felt this little pop or thump from my lower abdomen. A couple of days earlier I had felt the same thing while laying in bed. lol Baby's first felt movements!!!!

I read up on like what first movements usually feel like. One described it as a popcorn pop lol which is exactly what I felt!![/quote]
Isn't that the best feeling? :love: Although there were days I was asking Kieran to settle down; he kicked so much, and so hard, that my abs were quite sore! :lol:

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1536123' date='May 21 2008, 12:05 PM']Isn't that the best feeling? :love: Although there were days I was asking Kieran to settle down; he kicked so much, and so hard, that my abs were quite sore! :lol:[/quote]

lol it was a very interesting feeling lol Like someone was thumping my tummy from the inside lol always on the right side too lol