An Old School Catholic Message Board

Raphael's And Stcolette's Official Shameless Bragging Thread

Thy Geekdom Come

Archaeology cat

[quote name='StColette' post='1577712' date='Jun 20 2008, 09:30 PM']^_^

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

I think the baby will be awesome at martial arts by the time she/he is born lol[/quote]
:lol: Good to know baby is active. ^_^

I keep saying Kieran will be a footballer, as much (and as hard) as he kicked in utero, and still kicks now. After all, he is a Scouser. :lol:

Edited by Archaeology cat

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1537731' date='May 23 2008, 06:57 AM']You'll have to let me know if your baby objects to you using your bump as a shelf/table. I'd gotten in the habit of eating in bed (snacks before bed, definitely, and often dinner as well. Bad habit, I know), and anytime I'd try to balance my bowl or plate on my bump, Kieran would try to kick it off. :lol: He also kicked my cat in the head when Cosmo got on my bump, not that it stopped Cosmo from sleeping next to my bump. :kitten:[/quote]
So cute! You think the cat had any idea that a little human kicked him in the head?

Edited by Justin86

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Justin86' post='1578429' date='Jun 21 2008, 08:23 AM']So cute! You think the cat had any idea that a little human kicked him in the head?[/quote]
Not sure. He just made sure he didn't put his head on my bump after that. He loves Kieran, though (at least until Kieran pulls his fur).

Birgitta Noel

Hee hee. John always got the hiccups when I was pregnant and he still gets them now. It's just awful when he looks at me with this, "what's going on and can't you make it stop?" look!

Archaeology cat

[quote name='The Little Way' post='1579209' date='Jun 22 2008, 02:25 PM']Hee hee. John always got the hiccups when I was pregnant and he still gets them now. It's just awful when he looks at me with this, "what's going on and can't you make it stop?" look![/quote]
Same with Kieran!

[quote name='StColette' post='1577712' date='Jun 20 2008, 02:30 PM']I think the baby will be awesome at martial arts by the time she/he is born lol[/quote]
That is EXACTLY what Shea said yesterday!! About Addision, not the peanut. LOL :P

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1579215' date='Jun 22 2008, 09:36 AM']That is EXACTLY what Shea said yesterday!! About Addision, not the peanut. LOL :P[/quote]

lol ^_^

MissScripture

[quote name='Justin86' post='1523785' date='May 10 2008, 06:24 AM']The sex of your baby? Well, I've narrowed it down to two possibilities...

The child is adorable. Congrationlations![/quote]
When my mom asked her dr if it was a boy or a girl, he'd answer, "Yes." She had told him at the beginning, though, not to tell her. Plus, they weren't as good at figuring it out, then.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1537731' date='May 22 2008, 04:57 PM']You'll have to let me know if your baby objects to you using your bump as a shelf/table. I'd gotten in the habit of eating in bed (snacks before bed, definitely, and often dinner as well. Bad habit, I know), and anytime I'd try to balance my bowl or plate on my bump, Kieran would try to kick it off. :lol: He also kicked my cat in the head when Cosmo got on my bump, not that it stopped Cosmo from sleeping next to my bump. :kitten:[/quote]
Apparently, when Roamin_Catholic's mom was pregnant with him, his dad put his head on the bump and Roamin kicked him. It explains a lot about their relationship.

Congrats to Raphael and St. Colette! I enjoyed some of the descriptions on what the baby was doing in the ultra-sounds. :hehehe:

• 3 weeks later...
Thy Geekdom Come

Baby at 24 weeks:

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/scan0001.jpg[/img]

Baby at 24 weeks in 3-D:

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/scan0002.jpg[/img]

S/he has Jennie's nose. :love:

[quote name='Raphael' post='1595254' date='Jul 8 2008, 03:02 PM']My dad saw the 3-D one and said, "WOW!!!"[/quote]

rofl

I edited the 3-D one on my computer to get rid of the line