An Old School Catholic Message Board

Smm's Random Thought Thread

jeffpugh

THERE IS NO MENTION OF [b]ME[/b] IN THIS THREAD! THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE OF [b]ME![/b]

Get to it. :mellow:

Edited by MissyP89

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1532609' date='May 18 2008, 06:37 PM']THERE IS NO MENTION OF [b]ME[/b] IN THIS THREAD! THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE OF [b]ME![/b]

Get to it. :mellow:[/quote]
Oh yeah... lawl. Missy... the... Missy of my life.. or whatever. Phil! Your girlfriend's bugging me!

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1532614' date='May 18 2008, 06:39 PM']man, you are such a chump.[/quote]
lawl

[quote name='rachael' post='1532617' date='May 18 2008, 06:41 PM']iawtc.[/quote]

you always will take care??
what?

Anywho, random thought. I'm starting to learn to pray the Office. So... uhh is there no Saturday/Sunday nightprayer? I can't find it.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1532639' date='May 18 2008, 06:52 PM']Oh yeah... lawl. Missy... the... Missy of my life.. or whatever. Phil! Your girlfriend's bugging me!

lawl

you always will take care??
what?

Anywho, random thought. I'm starting to learn to pray the Office. So... uhh is there no Saturday/Sunday nightprayer? I can't find it.[/quote]

There is some trick to that...I think saturday night prayer is actually a Sunday prayer thing since it is sundown and it is found in a feast day area...
I don't know about Sunday...

Rachael, you were talking about Jeff, right? :unsure: If so, iawyc.

[quote]Phil! Your girlfriend's bugging me![/quote]

He gets it too...grow a spine. :mellow:

Edited by MissyP89

The Bus Station

[quote name='rachael' post='1532617' date='May 18 2008, 05:41 PM']iawtc.[/quote]

wrd.

[quote name='Deb' post='1532833' date='May 18 2008, 06:51 PM']Ianwp.[/quote]

idawtp. :ohno:

The Bus Station

[quote name='Deb' post='1533455' date='May 19 2008, 10:44 AM']ianwp[/quote]

ew.

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1533843' date='May 19 2008, 04:58 PM']ew.[/quote]

Try it, you'll like it.