An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lifeteen

three-n-one

MORight2Life

Liverpool

Yeah, Liverpool! I had a guy in my small group at the Leadership Conference at Notre Dame this summer! His name was James North. :) He said his LT group had just started. :)

Be God's!

-Michelle :)

::What?? England??!! Nobody lives in England!!::

don't contradict the above.

Liverpool is kewl, I suppose then. At least it won't be...I dunno. In His hands!!

geetarplayer...No LifeTeen isn't international (that I know of....I thought the Pope only recognized it as a US thing....hmmm IcePrincess what do you know??).....but our youth minister is moving over there to Start a LT in England....just to let you know

geetarplayer

Somehow I heard that LifeTeen was based in New Zealand.

Oh wait, that's not LifeTeen at all... that's KaZaA. :P

-Mark

We have LifeTeen at my parish at home(Blessed Sacrament in Harrisonburg, VA) and I went in high school, I miss it sooo much!! Last year, I got my Newman Club at college to go on a field trip to a LifeTeen mass 40 minutes away, it was amesome. In 2000, I was a Young Apostle at Steubie Atlanta. It was definitely a spiritual turning point in my life, yay God!!

im only and hour and a half drive away from cove crest....we go there for our church retreats a couple times a year

its booootiful!

OO OO OO!!! Take me with you!! Better yet, LET'S ALL GO TO NOTRE DAME!!!! HEHEEHEHEE!! Okay; today we had Core Member University at our church (Nativity in Brandon, FL is one of the 8 US hub parrishes) and so I had adoration this time two hrs ago...wow. God is soo good!

J/C; was anyone at CMU today?

in Him,

Sarah