An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Newest Companion

Theologian in Training

littleflower+JMJ

she is a cutie Father!!! :D I have alot of kitties right now and they are all really cute. Your kitty is bigger than mine though. lol

TeresaBenedicta

Aww, I love kittens!

Hm. Names... I'm horrible with names! You could always go with what we named our first cat: Kitty. Yup. I was really young and couldn't say much else, so we named her Kitty. :)

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1559853' date='Jun 5 2008, 04:18 PM']They do, and yes, I am taking name suggestions, and not Phazzan![/quote]

I'm seconding Roxy...she seems like a Roxy

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1559896' date='Jun 5 2008, 03:47 PM']Aww, I love kittens!

Hm. Names... I'm horrible with names! You could always go with what we named our first cat: Kitty. Yup. I was really young and couldn't say much else, so we named her Kitty. :)[/quote]

Thats better than mine! lol I was five years old when I named my first kitty "Candy" haha Poor thing didn't make it and I was just devastated! lol

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='dust (the ultra-handsome' post='1559675' date='Jun 5 2008, 01:06 PM']I cannot believe that you have taken a devil into your house father. I am so ashamed. I will pray for you.[/quote]

Hey at least its not a dog! :hehe: Kitties rock! :kitten:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1559903' date='Jun 5 2008, 03:55 PM']Thats better than mine! lol I was five years old when I named my first kitty "Candy" haha Poor thing didn't make it and I was just devastated! lol[/quote]
Did she at least taste good?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1559908' date='Jun 5 2008, 03:58 PM']Shirly Goodness N. Mercy[/quote]
"...shall follow me, all the days of my life"?

Biblical reference?

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='dust (the ultra-handsome' post='1559675' date='Jun 5 2008, 01:06 PM']I cannot believe that you have taken a devil into your house father. I am so ashamed. I will pray for you.[/quote]

The Pope disagrees :P

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1559896' date='Jun 5 2008, 03:47 PM']Aww, I love kittens!

Hm. Names... I'm horrible with names! You could always go with what we named our first cat: Kitty. Yup. I was really young and couldn't say much else, so we named her Kitty. :)[/quote]

Oh my goodness, we did that too!!

Archaeology cat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1559839' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:05 PM']Why do we name cats? It's not like they answer to them.[/quote]
Both of our cats answer to their names.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1559881' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:36 PM']Are you going to try to train her to bring in the newspaper?[/quote]
One of our cats is trained to sit on my husband's shoulder, like a parrot. :lol: :kitten:

our cats are named Peanut, Sweetpea(sweetie for short), Milo(from the movie milo & otis), and Batman.

i suggest a totally normal name, like Dan or Frank. they always sound awesome when you call them things like that.