An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Newest Companion

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1559671' date='Jun 5 2008, 01:03 PM']She's cross-eyed but the nicest thing in the world. She is only two months old.

Her name is Lulu, but I am definitely changing that :)

[attachment=2749:photo.jpg]

[attachment=2751:photo.jpg][/quote]
ohhhh!!! she IS adorable. :love:

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1559680' date='Jun 5 2008, 01:09 PM']Father she's ADORABLE.

Cherish her while she's small. She will eventually grow up to be a cat.[/quote]
your kitty is adorable too. :)

[quote name='Alycin' post='1559859' date='Jun 5 2008, 03:23 PM']Brigid :)

or Magdalena, but Maggie or Mags for short.[/quote]
:clap: :)

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1560448' date='Jun 5 2008, 09:32 PM']I was thinking Maggie, short for Margaret, my parish, and I love the Simpsons :)[/quote]
Maggie is a wonderful name for a kitty. ^_^

Theologian in Training

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1560499' date='Jun 5 2008, 11:02 PM']Mr. Peterson. :mellow:[/quote]

Ms.? ;)

My cat's name is Wee Jr. Short for weenie Jr. (named after me) I call her pickle legs or sporky pine.
Give yourself a little time to see what fits her personality and then name her.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1560533' date='Jun 5 2008, 10:23 PM']Ms.? ;)[/quote]
No... Mr.

I heard of someone who named his female cat Mr. Peterson... which I thought was hilarious... but, um... yeah... :detective:

What a cutie!

My cat always greets me when I come home, comes when she is called and will retrieve if the item is small enough. Cats are a joy!

rhetoricfemme

Oooh Kitty!!!!!!

I think she looks like Dandelion. Or maybe Ally.

My husband almost banned me from naming our pets when I decided on the name Captain Polar Pants. I lost that one, but the name is in the bank!!!

[quote name='Raphael' post='1559911' date='Jun 5 2008, 04:00 PM']"...shall follow me, all the days of my life"?

Biblical reference?[/quote]

Theology degree?

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1559671' date='Jun 5 2008, 11:03 AM']She's cross-eyed but the nicest thing in the world. She is only two months old.

Her name is Lulu, but I am definitely changing that :)[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
cutie! :love:

Archaeology cat

[quote name='rhetoricfemme' post='1560614' date='Jun 6 2008, 04:27 AM']Oooh Kitty!!!!!!
I think she looks like Dandelion. Or maybe Ally.

My husband almost banned me from naming our pets when I decided on the name Captain Polar Pants. I lost that one, but the name is in the bank!!![/quote]
My aunt named her cats with names from the neighbouring county's obits. So they had Claude, Pearlie, Flossy, and I can't remember the others. My uncle wanted to name their dog Oral Roberts, so he could command it to "heel, Oral Roberts", but then they went for vacuum cleaner names (Hoover & Kirby). They also have a polydactyl cat named Faux Pas. :lol:

Edited by Archaeology cat

How about naming it "dammit?" that way you say things, "like get off the couch dammit" "Here's your food dammit" and so on

or how about naming her tabby because that's what she is.

Edited by Old_Joe

A priest friend of mine has a cat named dammit.

Old_Joe, I didn't see your post when I made the above comment...

Edited by scardella

franciscanheart

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1560132' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:51 PM']the only thing about the name "phatcat" is explaining over and over again to the vet that its PHat cat and not Fat cat[/quote]
and we wouldnt want to give her a complex...

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1560448' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:32 PM']I was thinking Maggie, short for Margaret, my parish, and I love the Simpsons :)

no to Phatcat...she is not fat, and I don't normally use that phrase phat, so it would seem out of place.[/quote]
I love the name Maggie! You could call her Mags, too.

She is so stinkin cute. I wanna cuddle her! Bring her to Texas sometime, will ya? ;) We'll go visit dust (the ultra-handsome). (haha)