An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Calls Black Men To Be Better Fathers

Lil Red

catholicinsd

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1573374' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:35 PM']There is absolutely no reason for any woman to murder her child.

There is absolutely no reason a civilized nation should ever have it as law for women to be able to do so.[/quote]

If a woman gets pregnant out wedlock, what do you prupose she do the child? Because according to Dan Quayle single mothers are responsble for inner city violence.

dominicansoul

I don't believe you know how to read. Or is it you don't want to understand? Is this what is meant by those who have ears but do not hear? Have eyes but do not see? If you are capable of it, please do me a favor and RE-read my posts. And anything you come up with, just keep going up and down, use your mouse...and keep moving up and down the screen, reading my post over and over again, because it's the same answer to all your lame posts. You are trying to defend a murderer.

I don't support Obama. Anything that comes out of his mouth is meaningless to me.

He preaches "change." The only change that will come from his being elected is the change in his pocket from the Abortion industry...

and it won't be nickels and dimes either!

IF it is even true at all, if Dan Quayle and Obama have indistinguishable life stances, then yes, I detest both of them. However, I don't even know if that's the case. And newsflash: Quayle isn't the one that is going to be in a position of power come 09.

The past is the past. We do what we can in the here and now.

catholicinsd

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1573388' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:40 PM']I don't believe you know how to read. Or is it you don't want to understand? Is this what is meant by those who have ears but do not hear? Have eyes but do not see? If you are capable of it, please do me a favor and RE-read my posts. And anything you come up with, just keep going up and down, use your mouse...and keep moving up and down the screen, reading my post over and over again, because it's the same answer to all your lame posts. You are trying to defend a murderer.

I don't support Obama. Anything that comes out of his mouth is meaningless to me.

He preaches "change." The only change that will come from his being elected is the change in his pocket from the Abortion industry...

and it won't be nickels and dimes either![/quote]

And Again...

If a woman gets pregnant out wedlock, what do you prupose she do the child? Because according to Dan Quayle single mothers are responsble for inner city violence.

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573377' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:35 PM']So without looking at Obama's voting record on life issues do you support what he said?[/quote]
Can't separate the two of them. You cannot separate what he believes, which is shown through his actions, and what he says.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573382' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:38 PM']If a woman gets pregnant out wedlock, what do you prupose she do the child? Because according to Dan Quayle single mothers are responsble for inner city violence.[/quote]
Still completely irrelevant. Once again, this thread is not about Dan Quayle, but about Obama and his speech.

catholicinsd

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1573399' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:50 PM']Still completely irrelevant. Once again, this thread is not about Dan Quayle, but about Obama and his speech.[/quote]

Well forgetting the Quayle part of it. What do you, in all your wisdom, purpose those women who are unmarried & pregnant do with their babies.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Alycin' post='1573400' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:51 PM']Why are you ignoring me?[/quote]

Explain what you want answered.

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573404' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:53 PM']Well forgetting the Quayle part of it. What do you, in all your wisdom, purpose those women who are unmarried & pregnant do with their babies.[/quote]
Either take care of them, or if they feel they cannot, give them up for adoption to people who can take care of them. I've seen both work. It isn't rocket science. And, quite honestly, if it meant saving the life of a child, I'd take a baby, right now. Every child is a gift from God regardless of the circumstances of the babies birth. And I trust God to take care of me and any baby He gives me.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573349' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:14 PM']Dan Quayle & Barack Obama basically said the same thing. But you're not coming down on the Vice President.[/quote]

[quote name='Alycin' post='1573357' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:19 PM']IF it is even true at all, if Dan Quayle and Obama have indistinguishable life stances,[b] then yes, I detest both of them[/b]. However, I don't even know if that's the case. And newsflash: Quayle isn't the one that is going to be in a position of power come 09.

The past is the past. We do what we can in the here and now.[/quote]

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573407' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:54 PM']Explain what you want answered.[/quote]

You accused us (myself included) of overlooking Quayle's faults. No one did that, you just used that as a made-up argument. When that didn't work, you moved on to saying that Quayle and Obama have identical policies on life. When I gave you that, and said that I detested them both if that's the case, you chose to ignore it.

You also ignored where I said Quayle's stances are pointless because he isn't going to be in a position of power come 09.

+J.M.J.+[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1573374' date='Jun 16 2008, 08:35 PM']There is absolutely no reason for any woman to murder her child.

There is absolutely no reason a civilized nation should ever have it as law for women to be able to do so.

Barrack Obama will make certain that he will do all in his power to keep Abortion legal in this country.

And yes, the MD's do the murdering, but the politicians keep them in business. You do to. You are just as much guilty for it if you vote for this man knowing that he will make Abortion as available as ever.

"Obama calls black men to be better fathers." HA! What a laugh! There is no moral fiber in this man. If he wishes for the death of the unborn, of infants...what kind of compass dictates his morality? Like I said before...the speech was a deception...the speech was a trick. The speech was drivel.[/quote]
:notworthy2: :bigclap: :notworthy:

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573377' date='Jun 16 2008, 08:35 PM']So without looking at Obama's voting record on life issues do you support what he said?[/quote]
[url="http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm"]obama's record[/url]

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573428' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:10 PM']So, why aren't you at the nearest clinic asking for a child from the suffering mothers?[/quote]

You have used this same type of argument and failed before. Please don't make us PWN you again. ;)

catholicinsd

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1573430' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:12 PM'][url="http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm"]obama's record[/url][/quote]

ok, but I asked without that record in mind, what do you feel about thatt speech.