An Old School Catholic Message Board

Favorite Teen Show

littleflower+JMJ

Favorite Show geared or starring kids/teens  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EricTheRed

I found myself watching Drake and Josh a couple of times

Edited by EricTheRed

littleflower+JMJ

i haven't seen a drake and josh episode! I wish I could though, since I like Drake Bell. But I"ve heard its good and Drake was always good on the little bit I saw on the amanda show. lol

TeresaBenedicta

Wow, I have honestly only even heard of two of those. And I've never watched either of 'em.

Weird.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1589802' date='Jul 3 2008, 12:56 AM']Wow, I have honestly only even heard of two of those. And I've never watched either of 'em.

Weird.[/quote]

All the shows are either from Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel, so unless you watch those channels you probably won't know about any of them :idontknow: . I never watched any of them until recently. :banana:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1589805' date='Jul 3 2008, 02:10 AM']All the shows are either from Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel, so unless you watch those channels you probably won't know about any of them :idontknow: . I never watched any of them until recently. :banana:[/quote]

That would explain it.

I honestly don't watch much television period. I didn't have one when I was away at school, so I've learned to not really depend upon it for entertainment.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1589815' date='Jul 3 2008, 01:34 AM']That would explain it.

I honestly don't watch much television period. I didn't have one when I was away at school, so I've learned to not really depend upon it for entertainment.[/quote]

yeah thats actually the reason why I know about these shows. I use to try regular primetime for comedy but didn't really like the type of quality they had so the only place I found that was clean was the younger crowd shows.

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1590007' date='Jul 3 2008, 10:16 AM']Are You Afraid of the Dark?

all the way.[/quote]

I forgot about that one lol.

Dude, kids these days have NO idea what TV is...

Rugrats, Doug, All-That, Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark...

Not A Mallard

Drake and Josh is funny sometimes.

I've seen an episode of the Amanda show.

Edited by Not A Mallard

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='kujo' post='1590060' date='Jul 3 2008, 12:44 PM']Dude, kids these days have NO idea what TV is...

Rugrats, Doug, All-That, Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark...[/quote]

Or one of my all-time favorites: Recess.

Not too mention some of the awesome cartoons, like Scooby-Doo.

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1590905' date='Jul 4 2008, 02:42 AM']Or one of my all-time favorites: Recess.

Not too mention some of the awesome cartoons, like Scooby-Doo.[/quote]

I liked Recess....and Hey Arnold....and AHHH!!! Real Monsters....