An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome To Chipotle

Didymus

The one in the medical center used to hook us up for free, but then some stupid emt students wrecked it by bombarding the place during their classes.

Lisieux Flower

[quote name='kafka' post='1596988' date='Jul 10 2008, 12:04 PM']yeah thanks for introducing me Didy. I found out there indeed is one located a few blocks from where I live.

:woot:[/quote]
Yeaah! Sorry it took so long to find it! My bad :unsure:

Chipotle = Heaven! :cloud9:

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1596729' date='Jul 10 2008, 12:56 AM']I think chipotle is yucky[/quote]

iawtc

[quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1597009' date='Jul 10 2008, 01:37 PM']Yeaah! Sorry it took so long to find it! My bad :unsure:[/quote]
It was worth the trouble!!!

[font="Arial"][quote name='StThomasMore' post='1596729' date='Jul 10 2008, 12:56 AM']I think chipotle is yucky[/quote]

I think chipotle burritos and tabasco sauce should be legitimate forms of bread and wine in the Holy Sacrifiice of the Mass...[/font]

[quote name='Faith 1st' post='1596991' date='Jul 10 2008, 01:10 PM']I just need a drink please........Dios XX will do
:drunk:[/quote]

its DOS!!! XX not God XX :P

[quote name='Didymus' post='1597396' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:09 PM'][font="Arial"]

I think chipotle burritos and tabasco sauce should be legitimate forms of bread and wine in the Holy Sacrifiice of the Mass...[/font][/quote]
iawtc

:mellow:

[quote name='EricTheRed' post='1597482' date='Jul 11 2008, 12:04 AM']its DOS!!! XX not God XX :P[/quote]

Oh my.....I should no longer post after I'm had a couple huh......

srsly I'm reall sorry about that. :ohno:

burrito
little bit rice
little bit black beans
steak and extra steak
pico
hot
little drizzle of sour cream
and (if I'm lucky) jalapenos

I go to QDoba only now and get the same thing. The Q where I live now tends to have jalapenos on hand.

Lisieux Flower

Qdoba < Chipotle....

but we only have Qdoba here so I have to live without Chipotle the whole summer :(