An Old School Catholic Message Board

School!

nippy316

I start on the 2nd. It's pretty early for us since last year we started around the 10-12th.

Ah well. I don't feel like going to school. :unsure:

littleflower+JMJ

you know what i think is the worst thing about starting school?

waking up at 8 am in the morning and getting there at time!!

geez, that habit of sleeping in till noon is a hard one to break!!!!

all thru high school, and i never did break it.....

but boy did i ever get all those dumb tardies!!

:D

waking up at 8 am in the morning and getting there at time!!

8 a.m.? What world do you live on? I have to get up at 6 a.m. in order to be on time. Geeze... :angry: <insert more generic anger because of my sleep patterns here>

littleflower+JMJ

8 a.m.?  What world do you live on?  I have to get up at 6 a.m. in order to be on time.  Geeze...  :angry: <insert more generic anger because of my sleep patterns here>

wait! let me expain!! hehe

school started at 8 am.....since i'm NOT a morning person and i hate to get up early (like i stated in the prior post) i always stayed asleep and in bed till the last possible second i could...

so........i would get up at like 7:30 or latest 7:45 or 7:55 (depending on how much sleep i got that nite since i was a nerd studying all the time) and i would rush to school and make it there by 8:05...my dear teacher was a sweetheart and never counted me tardy...well after the hundred and one tardy she did but i don't blame her! lol

so thats why i get up at that time! don't hate on me! LOL <_<

God bLEss!

+JMJ

:D

Guest RAGdoll

ahh...i start on the 15th of august...yes its a friday...oh well...in (counts hands) 8 days i'll be an official FRESHMAN!! yay!!

gopherball33

i start my junior year the 27th. this smells of elderberries. at least the end of my day is easy. my 6th thru 9th periods are: lunch, theology 3, study hall, and intramurals. :D

cantstopdancin9

*TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I [extremly dislike] you, tomorrow! You're only a dayyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaawayyyyyy!*

School starts tomorrow

8 a.m.?  What world do you live on?  I have to get up at 6 a.m. in order to be on time.  Geeze...  :angry: <insert more generic anger because of my sleep patterns here>

EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING!! Mine starts at 7:25...and I live 30-40 minutes away from my school!!!

But today was the 6th day and so now I'm used to getting like 4 hours of sleep a night. It's all good.

cmotherofpirl

Ok, so I survived the first day.

I am convinced that in my particular county we have the shortest summer of all the public schools (and private for that matter) in the country. This does not count year round schooling of course. If anyone thinks they can beat me then bring it on.

You started ALREADY? :(

Ahhhh!

When do you get out of School? April?

We started on August 6 and we get out of May 27. Welcome to Florida where we have a Bush for governor.

I'm telling you, I think our county has the longest school year in the country.

I leave for my freshmen year of college in 8 days!!! I am so sad. I dont want to leave my mom or any of my friends. :( I move in on the 22nd and classes start on the 25th! and besides the stress of my first day of classes my mom is having major surgery on that day and is going to have to recover here all alone! ( well my aunt is here to help) So I am so stressed, my house is a mess with boxes and such.

But on the other hand my earliest class on monday wed and fri are at noon! and at 9 on tues and thurs, so i wont have to get up early at all this semester :P