An Old School Catholic Message Board

School!

nippy316

I start school is an hour and fifteen minutes...AHHHHH!!!

I had to get my last phatmass fix before the 7 and a half hours of torture!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!

gopherball33

that smells of elderberries. don't drool when u fall asleep on ur desk

Edited by gopherball33

littleflower+JMJ

have fun! i'll gladly take over your posts that you would have made if you were at home being a phataddict!

LOL

:lol:

when does everyone else start?

I think I mentioned somewhere that all (most... some schools can get exemptions) of us here in Wisconsin have to start after Labor Day. So I have time yet.

Go tourism industry!

Ok, so I survived the first day.

I am convinced that in my particular county we have the shortest summer of all the public schools (and private for that matter) in the country. This does not count year round schooling of course. If anyone thinks they can beat me then bring it on.

well kids...lol I love saying that...I start college on the 25th...I'm just as scared as the freshman starting High School....I don't think anyone I know will be in ANY of my classes...and I have NO clue where to go! it's just as scary!! lol lucky kids who get to start AFTER labor day!...the cool thing is, I get a LONG summer....

it's almost 3 months long!

BarefootRocker

amesome GG we start the same day!!! i'll say a prayer for you when i'm in my very first class of college. :D yeah i'm scared too... but my roommates are really nice and i think it'll be ok.

well barefoot....I'm still living at home...lol I'm milking it for as long as I can! But man I'm scared crapless....where you going to school ??

thanks...I'l definatly say a prayer for you too!! but I'll do it when I'm lying in bed the night before freaking out!!

BarefootRocker

hahah, i'm living at home too, until school starts that is. i'm going to drake university in des moines. good school. where are you going?

hahaha i'll probably be up all night the night before posting here about how terrified i am!!!!