An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Anti-obama Or Pro-mccain

toservelove

Archaeology cat

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1674389' date='Oct 10 2008, 08:13 PM']I'm anti-Obama... McCain loses my respect by the day. I can say with all honesty that I have never been so depressed going into an election... even when it was clear that Clinton (who I did not support) won. At least I had respect for Bush I and Dole.

I would gladly take eight more years of Clinton (Bill) than have four years with Obama.[/quote]
I know what you mean. Every day I get less enthusiastic about McCain. 3rd parties are looking better by the day. . .

[quote name='lilac_angel' post='1609951' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:03 PM']My one anti-war, total hippie online acquaintance from Norway was Pro-McCain before politics even crossed my mind, and I asked him why, and he said something like McCain would be quite nonthreatening in terms of war, and somewhat isolationist. And this seemed to be a person who would vote total lefty. Did McCain change his stance on war, or something?[/quote]
Nope McCain has always been pro-war. The only reasonthat some one would called him an isolationist is because he doesn't want to talk to countries we are not friends with, like Cuba, North Korea, and Iran.

[quote name='Seven77' post='1674994' date='Oct 11 2008, 11:51 AM']neither. but i think Obama is a terrorist because he is pro-abortion, anti-life. and anti-family. that's all i have against the man really.[/quote]

All you have against him is that he's a terrorist who's "anti-life" and "anti-family"?

Seeing as Obama has never engadged in terroristic acts, has not yet commited suacide (you would expect that from someone "anti-life) and has a family I think this is utter non-sense

[quote name='lilCook009' post='1675176' date='Oct 11 2008, 07:16 PM']Nope McCain has always been pro-war. The only reasonthat some one would called him an isolationist is because he doesn't want to talk to countries we are not friends with, like Cuba, North Korea, and Iran.[/quote]

His position has changed. Please look at his opposition to Reagan and Marines in Lebenon.

His "realistic idealism" has changed over time.

He has never, to my knoledge, been an isolationist.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1675199' date='Oct 11 2008, 06:57 PM']All you have against him is that he's a terrorist who's "anti-life" and "anti-family"?

Seeing as Obama has never engadged in terroristic acts, has not yet commited suacide (you would expect that from someone "anti-life) and has a family [u][b]I think this is utter non-sense[/b][/u][/quote]

You and me both brother. I also think it is utter nonsense.

It is utter nonsense and more when a US Presidential candidate would promote the terrorizing of the unborn in their own mothers' wombs. Supporting an unjust law created in the bowels of hell is an act of terrorism.

It is utter nonsense when a US Presidential candidate thinks that homosexuals living together have "rights" to do so and that they are the equivalent to his "traditional" family.

It is also utter nonsense, albeit to a much, much lesser degree, that the Redskins could lose to the Rams.