An Old School Catholic Message Board

Maybe This Is Blasphemous

Farsight one

Farsight one

note - some of the comics there can be crude. I'd simply embed the image, but phatmass tells me that I'm not allowed to for some reason.

[url="http://xkcd.com/459/"]http://xkcd.com/459/[/url]

[quote name='Justin86' post='1620058' date='Aug 7 2008, 08:23 AM']Am I missing something?[/quote]

Yes, yes you are.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Justin86' post='1620058' date='Aug 7 2008, 08:23 AM']Am I missing something?[/quote]
They're the ghost busters.
Father, Son, and Holy ____?

I think it's kinda funny. :sweat:

Oh I get it now. How was I supposed to know they were Ghost busters?

I actually thought it had something to do with math given the description of the site.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Justin86' post='1620069' date='Aug 7 2008, 08:37 AM']Oh I get it now. How was I supposed to know they were Ghost busters?

I actually thought it had something to do with math given the description of the site.[/quote]
The proton blaster bit kinda gave it away for me...

I dindn't get it either - I thought they were aliens and we were missing the first part of the cartoon..... cartoons or jokes really kinda .... smell of elderberries .... when you have to explain them!

[quote name='Rod' post='1620075' date='Aug 7 2008, 10:54 PM']I dindn't get it either - I thought they were aliens and we were missing the first part of the cartoon..... cartoons or jokes really kinda .... smell of elderberries .... when you have to explain them![/quote]

Agreed.

Actually, the only thing I really remember from Ghostbusters was the song. It wasn't really that good either.

Edited by Justin86

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1620066' date='Aug 7 2008, 09:33 AM']They're the ghost busters.
Father, Son, and Holy ____?

I think it's kinda funny. :sweat:[/quote]

aaahhhhaaa.....now I get it!!!!

I thought it was pretty funny ;)

Except that everyone knows that ghosts taken into proton packs can be released by the handy foot pedal. duh.