An Old School Catholic Message Board

Maybe This Is Blasphemous

Farsight one

[quote name='Justin86' post='1620072' date='Aug 7 2008, 08:42 AM']I only vaguely remember the Ghostbuster movie. Wasn't that important of a movie to me. :mellow:[/quote]

BLASPHEMER!!!!

okay, maybe not, but don't do it again!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1657923' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:36 PM']I'm so hooked on that webcomic. :D I read through the entire archive. :))[/quote]

XKCD and Nukees are on my must read list...

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1657924' date='Sep 17 2008, 10:39 PM']XKCD and Nukees are on my must read list...[/quote]
I read through the archive about a month ago... was up until 2:30 trying to finish it. Finally I had to bookmark one and finish in the morning. :P

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1657937' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:47 PM']I read through the archive about a month ago... was up until 2:30 trying to finish it. Finally I had to bookmark one and finish in the morning. :P[/quote]

Yep, I did the same at the beginning of the summer...

LOL... "is it really that bad?"
That's gotta be Peter Venkman.

And shame on you people for acting like Ghostbusters is remembered by and only relevant to, like, us old people on here or something. <_<

I decided I was old, relatively speaking, when the girl doing my hair told me she was born in 1990, ergo has experienced NONE of the Eighties. :mellow:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658115' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:12 AM']I decided I was old, relatively speaking, when the girl doing my hair told me she was born in 1990, ergo has experienced NONE of the Eighties. :mellow:[/quote]

You should see my smile, I almost laughed out loud but it is midnight in Seattle! :biglol:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658128' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:28 AM']I miss Seattle (WA native)...[/quote]
Me too!!!!!..... but I stayed,...cause I'd miss the grey rainy days too much! :annoyed:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658111' date='Sep 18 2008, 12:58 AM']LOL... "is it really that bad?"
That's gotta be Peter Venkman.

And shame on you people for acting like Ghostbusters is remembered by and only relevant to, like, us old people on here or something. <_<[/quote]

My thoughts (on both points) exactly.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658115' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:12 AM']I decided I was old, relatively speaking, when the girl doing my hair told me she was born in 1990, ergo has experienced NONE of the Eighties. :mellow:[/quote]
Know what's really scary? In about ten to fifteen years, people my age are going to be the ones doing surgeries on you when you're old and organs start failing. ;)
With any luck I'll be lasering your eyes around if you get cataracts. Mark my words, they will refer you to me, because I'll be the best. :))
When you think about it though, terrifying. This is me we're talking about. Worse still, my friends will be the ones running important businesses... or a couple of them may be pumping gas.