An Old School Catholic Message Board

Soldiers Voting With Their $

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1632952' date='Aug 20 2008, 04:17 PM']Lets see.

Bush lied about WMD being in Iraq, to send 250,000 troops there. So, in effect, he sent 250,000 people to potentially die over something he knew was false. . .

If that doesn't scream he doesn't care about your safety, then what will kamiller. I cry for every innocent soldier who is killed there, and I want to see Bush pay for his crimes even more![/quote]

According to sources, Bush believes everything he says.

That, to me, if much more scary.

MakeYouThink

[quote name='Hassan' post='1633033' date='Aug 20 2008, 05:33 PM']With all due respect. There is absolutly no evidence supporting your conspiricy theories reguarding 9/11.

It is psudo-scientific non-sense and has been roundly disproven.[/quote]

I wasn't talking about 9/11 but why people don't stand up for themselves and think outside the box and really get active in the political arena. People are so afraid of politicians today, and it's time for them to wake up and smell the coffee and do something if they are dissatisfied!

[quote name='Hassan' post='1633033' date='Aug 20 2008, 05:33 PM']Why don't you expand on this[/quote]

People need to be leaders, plain and simple!

MakeYouThink

If you trust your government, I suggest all of you to read this -

[url="http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf"]Project Northwoods document[/url]

No copyright as this is a public domain document that was declassified in April 30, 2001.

Official National Security Archive page [url="http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/"]http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/[/url]

Do you still trust your government.

It planned out the murder of innocent civilians in the 1960s, how much has it changed since then?

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1632952' date='Aug 20 2008, 05:17 PM']Lets see.

Bush lied about WMD being in Iraq, to send 250,000 troops there. So, in effect, he sent 250,000 people to potentially die over something he knew was false. . .

If that doesn't scream he doesn't care about your safety, then what will kamiller. I cry for every innocent soldier who is killed there, and I want to see Bush pay for his crimes even more![/quote]
You made a claim that requiring knowing the intention of a politician's heart. Now that you have given me a name, I want to know your evidence proving Bush is emotionally numb to putting troops in harm's way. Disagreeing with a decision is not evidence.

Do you believe any president who puts our military into action doesn't care about their safety? Again, you may disagree with his decision, but that doesn't mean he has no concern for our soldiers.

Why crime did Bush commit? Please cite the Constitution or law.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1633028' date='Aug 20 2008, 04:30 PM']I'm sorry, but soldiers in Iraq are not fighting defending American freedom(some may feel that they are, however objectively they simply are not).[/quote]
Who determines what is objective versus subjective? You?

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1633181' date='Aug 20 2008, 09:04 PM']If you trust your government, I suggest all of you to read this -

[url="http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf"]Project Northwoods document[/url][/quote]
You liked Loose Change. Didn't you? :annoyed:

Departments of the government put forth proposals all the time. They often do it by paper. This is how it "brain storms."

The issue in 1962 was how to deal with Cuba. Project Northwoods was one idea. It was rejected. Rejected by who? The government. The belief is JFK personally rejected it. It seems to me the government worked just fine.

Is the government perfect? Is the government an angel? No and no, but it's not satan either. When it fails, we fix it and move on.

Winchester (an experienced fireman) did a brilliant job of demolishing 9/11 conspiracy theory claims in [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=52647&st=20"]this old thread[/url].

MakeYouThink

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1633224' date='Aug 20 2008, 10:37 PM']You liked Loose Change. Didn't you? :annoyed:

Departments of the government put forth proposals all the time. They often do it by paper. This is how it "brain storms."

The issue in 1962 was how to deal with Cuba. Project Northwoods was one idea. It was rejected. Rejected by who? The government. The belief is JFK personally rejected it. It seems to me the government worked just fine.

Is the government perfect? Is the government an angel? No and no, but it's not satan either. When it fails, we fix it and move on.[/quote]

And what happened to Kennedy after he rejected it?

Anyways, I don't have an imagination that would believe that murdering innocent Cuban Immigrants in the Florida area is okay. People in the government thought it was a good idea. That shows they have no sense between right and wrong, which so happens to be one of the marks of a serial killer. They just have a fancy title that makes it okay. Yeah right!

Evil is Evil, and that's the way it is!

It's almost as if you need a person to tell you what to do and how to think. Arnold Swartzenager is right when he said ninety-five percent of people need to be told what to believe, think and do. You're living proof!

Edited by MakeYouThink

[b]Gallup: Veterans Solidly Back McCain[/b]

[img]http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/080819Veteran1_ju87hd.gif[/img]

[url="http://www.gallup.com/poll/109654/Veterans-Solidly-Back-McCain.aspx"]Source[/url]

MakeYouThink

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1633218' date='Aug 20 2008, 10:23 PM']You made a claim that requiring knowing the intention of a politician's heart. Now that you have given me a name, I want to know your evidence proving Bush is emotionally numb to putting troops in harm's way. Disagreeing with a decision is not evidence.

Do you believe any president who puts our military into action doesn't care about their safety? Again, you may disagree with his decision, but that doesn't mean he has no concern for our soldiers.

Why crime did Bush commit? Please cite the Constitution or law.[/quote]

Okay, if I told my family that this person is going to attack them, even though I knew he wasn't going to attack him or had the means to do it, and they attacked him and killed my family, whose more guilty of their deaths?

The same can be said. President Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction, and therefore there was no way for Iraq to attack America, and yet lied to the American Public saying they had to attack Iraq before they used such weapons. So, essentially, he wasn't sending American troops to defend America at all, he knew America didn't need to be defended in such a way, and yet, he sent troops to Iraq anyways. That's a concerned President, sending people to die telling them they were going for a reason that he knew as a lie! Wow, he's such a great guy, sending people to their death's for no reason at all, and he knew it. That's criminal, and every soldier that dies in Iraq pisses me off because they went there because people lied to us. Or do you think it's okay for President Bush to lie to us all the time. Are you so dead in the holy spirit not to hate people who lie? The fear of the Lord is to [b]hate evil[/b], proverbs 8:12, Ye that love the LORD, [b]hate evil[/b]: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.Psalm 97:10

How can any Christian accept any person lying to them, period! President Bush lied to us, and he is guilty for every single death of every single American Soldier in Iraq, and needs to be brought up on war crimes charges!

First, he ordered the illegal war against a nation that didn't have any means to threaten it. He then ordered deaths of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of people, and destablized the country where infighting continues to kill more and more innocent American soldiers and Iraqi civilians, and he has killed innocent soldiers who were only obeying the order of their superiors!

Those are the crimes he must pay for!

Edited by MakeYouThink

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1633316' date='Aug 21 2008, 12:39 AM']And what happened to Kennedy after he rejected it?[/quote]
So you admit Kennedy, acting as the top official of the U.S. government, rejected it. Admitting the system worked is the start of something good.

[quote]Anyways, I don't have an imagination that would believe that murdering innocent Cuban Immigrants in the Florida area is okay. People in the government thought it was a good idea. That shows they have no sense between right and wrong, which so happens to be one of the marks of a serial killer. They just have a fancy title that makes it okay. Yeah right![/quote]
Good idea? Or did they think it was one of many possible necessary ideas? I don't think these individuals were rubbing their hands together and gleefully waiting for the day to kill civilians. No ideas are turned down when brainstorming. It's the review process after the brainstorm that ideas are rejected. This one was.

[quote]Evil is Evil, and that's the way it is![/quote]
War is hell. It is a failure of humanity. It should be the last option, not an option removed from the table.

[quote]It's almost as if you need a person to tell you what to do and how to think. Arnold Swartzenager is right when he said ninety-five percent of people need to be told what to believe, think and do. You're living proof![/quote]
Are you saying I should ignore you? Aren't you trying to tell me what to do and how to think?

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1633316' date='Aug 21 2008, 01:39 PM']And what happened to Kennedy after he rejected it?

Anyways, I don't have an imagination that would believe that murdering innocent Cuban Immigrants in the Florida area is okay. People in the government thought it was a good idea. That shows they have no sense between right and wrong, which so happens to be one of the marks of a serial killer. They just have a fancy title that makes it okay. Yeah right!

Evil is Evil, and that's the way it is![/quote]
Wait, you mean some people in the government are buttholes? Really? I thought everyone in the government was all nice and rosy. :rolleyes:

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1633331' date='Aug 21 2008, 02:01 PM']Okay, if I told my family that this person is going to attack them, even though I knew he wasn't going to attack him or had the means to do it, and they attacked him and killed my family, whose more guilty of their deaths?

The same can be said. President Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction, and therefore there was no way for Iraq to attack America, and yet lied to the American Public saying they had to attack Iraq before they used such weapons. So, essentially, he wasn't sending American troops to defend America at all, he knew America didn't need to be defended in such a way, and yet, he sent troops to Iraq anyways. That's a concerned President, sending people to die telling them they were going for a reason that he knew as a lie! Wow, he's such a great guy, sending people to their death's for no reason at all, and he knew it. That's criminal, and every soldier that dies in Iraq pisses me off because they went there because people lied to us. Or do you think it's okay for President Bush to lie to us all the time. Are you so dead in the holy spirit not to hate people who lie? The fear of the Lord is to [b]hate evil[/b], proverbs 8:12, Ye that love the LORD, [b]hate evil[/b]: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.Psalm 97:10

How can any Christian accept any person lying to them, period! President Bush lied to us, and he is guilty for every single death of every single American Soldier in Iraq, and needs to be brought up on war crimes charges!

First, he ordered the illegal war against a nation that didn't have any means to threaten it. He then ordered deaths of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of people, and destablized the country where infighting continues to kill more and more innocent American soldiers and Iraqi civilians, and he has killed innocent soldiers who were only obeying the order of their superiors!

Those are the crimes he must pay for![/quote]
Oh, brother. Bush received many intelligence reports about whether or not Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. Most of them said he did, a few said he didn't. Bush made the choice to believe the ones that said he did. That's all that happened.

MakeYouThink

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1633333' date='Aug 21 2008, 12:05 AM']So you admit Kennedy, acting as the top official of the U.S. government, rejected it. Admitting the system worked is the start of something good.[/quote]

Yes, and corrupt men killed him for it. I applaud Kennedy for making that brave choice, and I look forward to seeing him in heaven for it!

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1633333' date='Aug 21 2008, 12:05 AM']Good idea? Or did they think it was one of many possible necessary ideas? I don't think these individuals were rubbing their hands together and gleefully waiting for the day to kill civilians. No ideas are turned down when brainstorming. It's the review process after the brainstorm that ideas are rejected. This one was.[/quote]

You don't get it. I wouldn't even think of doing that period. Even if they weren't joyful, they considered it. Anybody who could consider such a thing wouldn't be a friend of mine. Or do you enjoy hanging out with people who think of killing people to make others do what they wanted?

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1633333' date='Aug 21 2008, 12:05 AM']War is hell. It is a failure of humanity. It should be the last option, not an option removed from the table.[/quote]

Yes, it is hell. And the first causality of war is the truth, always. You are sold that there is an enemy that needs to be smitted because the cause is just and you need to do it. They are out to destroy your way of life.

And then anybody who disagrees with us is ridiculed and made to look like they don't care about the soldiers that go to war. I weep for every soldier that dies in this messed up war.

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1633333' date='Aug 21 2008, 12:05 AM']Are you saying I should ignore you? Aren't you trying to tell me what to do and how to think?[/quote]

I will be the first to say, seriously, now you're taking a step in the right direction, if you continue down it, and realize you shouldn't listen to anybodies opinion. But, I know you will not take that dangerous road, because you're too scared.

The real war is not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places! But you're not ready for that war, you just want your gun and play hero!

MakeYouThink

[quote name='Justin86' post='1633337' date='Aug 21 2008, 01:12 AM']Oh, brother. Bush received many intelligence reports about whether or not Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. Most of them said he did, a few said he didn't. Bush made the choice to believe the ones that said he did. That's all that happened.[/quote]

Are you saying Catherine is lying here

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1632161' date='Aug 19 2008, 08:12 PM']There was a female officer, either army or air force, who spoke on some documentary that I saw. She said that she was pressured to bring out any information about Saddam, even if it was 20 years old, and to suppress anything that might show he didn't have WMD. She eventually retired rather than keep silent. They aren't even allowed to publish a work of fiction without permission.[/quote]

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=83809&view=findpost&p=1632161"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...t&p=1632161[/url]