An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boy's Tree House

SaintOfVirtue

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1644779' date='Sep 1 2008, 06:37 PM']*comes out from behind bush*

RIZZ????!!! Speak to me Rizz!!! Don't follow the light!!! NOOOOO!!!
:cry: :weep: :sadder:

YOU KILLED RIZZ YOU FIEND!!! :annoyed:

Well, at least we got a head start on the painting. *glances at paint splotches on tree house*[/quote]

*ghostly voice* Paint it blue in my memoryyyy...

pfft. Paint balls. All nothing compared to my...

"SUPER MEGA ULTRA SUPER SOAKER XPPPPPPPPPP 2455555500000000!!!!!!!" Equipped with 4 nozzzles, plus a place to shoot fake darts (like with nerf :P) AND a special compartment that fires green slime, it is obviously superior.

Now then...LET THE MAKEOVER COMMENCE!!!!!

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1643954' date='Sep 1 2008, 01:49 AM']Gentlemen, I think we must resort to the secret bunker I described on[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=2&t=84211&qpid=1643902"]this thread.[/url][/quote]
Indeed. You go ahead... I'll hold em off as long as I can.

[quote name='SaintOfVirtue' post='1644330' date='Sep 1 2008, 01:27 PM']Not on my watch! *pulls out tippmann A-5 paint ball gun* *picks up loud speaker, and address crowd below*

"IF ANYONE TAKES ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS THE TREE HOUSE YOU WILL BE SHOT WITH PAINT BALLS."

*tat, tat, tat, tat, tat*
*shoots unlucky person still walking toward tree house*[/quote]
Nice one! I'll hold the lines with you till the bitter end! *readies airsoft gun*

[quote name='Selah' post='1645895' date='Sep 2 2008, 10:49 PM']pfft. Paint balls. All nothing compared to my...

"SUPER MEGA ULTRA SUPER SOAKER XPPPPPPPPPP 2455555500000000!!!!!!!" Equipped with 4 nozzzles, plus a place to shoot fake darts (like with nerf :P) AND a special compartment that fires green slime, it is obviously superior.

Now then...LET THE MAKEOVER COMMENCE!!!!![/quote]
*cocks the airsoft gun*

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1645514' date='Sep 2 2008, 01:31 PM']*ghostly voice* Paint it blue in my memoryyyy...[/quote]

:cry: RIZZ!!! Come back Rizz!!! NooooO!!!!!
*sniff* The color's gona be blue, ladies!!! FOOOOR RIZZZZZ!!! :sword:

[quote name='Selah' post='1645895' date='Sep 2 2008, 08:49 PM']pfft. Paint balls. All nothing compared to my...

Now then...LET THE MAKEOVER COMMENCE!!!!![/quote]

Muwahahahahahaha :evil: I bought one too. TO THE TREE HOUSE!!!! PAAAAAAINT!!!!!!

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1647241' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:20 AM']Now we need a fort to stock up and have our defenses built behind. :duel: I'm buying our secret weapon from Costco...in BULK. :evil: muwahahahaha[/quote]
It comes in bulk? :mellow:
That frightens me.
Don't make us resort to manly things...
Like using saws and drills.
...or puttering around fixing things.

Wait. I can't do any of that. :( Darn. I need a hammer. Or something.

SaintOfVirtue

AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!

*pops up from behind tree house wall with new weapon*

*double barreled paint ball gatling gun answers approaching girls*

tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat!!!

"SMM, prepare the secret weapon!"

SoV runs over pulls up rope ladder all the way into the tree house.

Come on girlies - ATTACK!!!!!!!!!
*slowly leads the girls out from behind bushes, and surrounds the tree house in the dead of night*

*OOOOOOOO AAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOO!!!!!*

Everyone! Look! IT'S RIZZ!!!!!! SHE'S COME TO HELP US!!!!! :evil: Get out the SECRET WEAPON!!!!!!

AND THE PAINT GUNS!!!!! :ninja: