An Old School Catholic Message Board

Top 10 Catholic Pick-up Lines...

Proud2BCatholic139

what age do you plan to get married? or that you thnk you would get married at?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"My faith seems stronger when I'm near you."

"If beauty is in the eye of the beholder heaven itself is before my eyes."

"You are the ultimate test of my faith, and the greatest reason I wish to hold to it."

"If my children will be as beautiful as you I can't wait to see them!"

"Your beauty reminds me the humility and respect to which a man should hold."

OK... been married 7 years, I might be a bit rusty here. What do you think?

[quote name='Didacus' post='1275549' date='May 16 2007, 11:23 PM']"My faith seems stronger when I'm near you."
"You are the ultimate test of my faith, and the greatest reason I wish to hold to it."
"Your beauty reminds me the humility and respect to which a man should hold."[/quote]

oh wow...

I guarantee that any one of those would make a girl melt completely - and fall even more in love with the guy who said them.

(don't worry, I'm not falling in love with you :lol:)

I don't think they're all pick-up lines, but they're all things that a catholic woman would love to hear.

[quote name='Brigid' post='1276628' date='May 18 2007, 01:35 PM']I don't think they're all pick-up lines, but they're all things that a catholic woman would love to hear.[/quote]

Agreed! I'm open to being a guinea pig if anyone wants to try out some more, though. lol

[quote name='ardent1' post='1276653' date='May 18 2007, 12:52 PM']Agreed! I'm open to being a guinea pig if anyone wants to try out some more, though. lol[/quote]

I may be spending an eternity with God, the mean-time would be heaven if it were with you.

*smirk*

Wait wait wait wait lemme get this one straight...

Seriously, do you think that using some of these Catholic pickup lines would actually work?

Like "Hey wanna go to Adoration with me?"

[quote]Want to go to Adoration with me?? (I got that one before.) [/quote][quote]Niiiice. And what girl would'nt fall for that!![/quote]

I've never really thought of it thataway, i guess.

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='823209' date='Dec 13 2005, 01:07 PM']Want to go to Adoration with me?? (I got that one before.)[/quote]
Hahaha.. I do adoration all the time... now to find a girl to ask to adoration... that's the hard part.

[quote name='LiL Kat Said' post='823289' date='Dec 13 2005, 02:23 PM']:shock:
that is the cutest thing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! :lust:[/quote]
Hahahaha

[quote name='Didacus' post='1275549' date='May 17 2007, 12:23 AM']"My faith seems stronger when I'm near you."
OK... been married 7 years, I might be a bit rusty here. What do you think?[/quote]
Ohh... Those are amazing. I should make a list. I know someone who has a list on her blog... i should cross-reference.

[quote name='Didacus' post='1275549' date='May 16 2007, 10:23 PM']"My faith seems stronger when I'm near you."
OK... been married 7 years, I might be a bit rusty here. What do you think?[/quote]

Oh. Those are beautiful. :love:

ANY guy who asks me to go to Adoration with them...if I have the time (and they aren't a sex offender or something...), seriously, I'll go.

[quote name='Didacus' post='1275549' date='May 16 2007, 11:23 PM']"My faith seems stronger when I'm near you."
Okay...but those don't work so well whe you are single.

I'm just guessing... :P:

[quote name='Brigid' post='1276628' date='May 18 2007, 01:35 PM']oh wow...

I guarantee that any one of those would make a girl melt completely - and fall even more in love with the guy who said them.

(don't worry, I'm not falling in love with you :lol:)

I don't think they're all pick-up lines, but they're all things that a catholic woman would love to hear.[/quote]

that's so stupid. To say that a girl will fall in love with a guy for saying the right words. What a shallow woman. I hate it that guys think they have this one chance, this one moment to say the PERFECT words and she will spend forever with him. It's not that simple! I mean, even if you did just want to get her attention, I hate it that they think you have to have the right words. :rolleyes:

[quote name='XIX' post='1278621' date='May 21 2007, 02:42 PM']Like "Hey wanna go to Adoration with me?"[/quote]

I WOULD love to go to adoration with anyone though, that would be awesome if a guy was actually interested in going to adoration with me.

Nice bible.

God told me to come talk to you.

Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry"; how about dinner?

You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.

You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments tonight?

I'll turn the other cheek for you, if you'll turn yours to me.

Love is patient and kind, you know. If you'll be patient, I'll be kind.

Man does not live by bread alone. So how about dinner and a movie?

What do you think Paul meant when he said, "Greet everyone with a holy kiss" (1Pet 5:24)?