An Old School Catholic Message Board

Top 10 Catholic Pick-up Lines...

Proud2BCatholic139

what age do you plan to get married? or that you thnk you would get married at?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1737463' date='Dec 29 2008, 12:46 AM']That totally reminds me of a funny story. I attended this one guy's graduation party years ago and before I left to go home I said that I had some protection to give him and his girlfriend. The guy made a big, "What?" I reached into my pocket and pulled out a green scapular for each of them. :biglol:[/quote]
:lol:

eagle_eye222001

Need a shirt with these pick up lines so when I run into a girl I have my script in front of me :D

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/santana/track/into+the+night+(feat.+chad+kroeger)"]Santana - Into the Night (feat. Chad Kroeger)[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

[quote name='kujo' post='1745044' date='Jan 7 2009, 01:34 AM']Looking into your eyes is like gazing into a Luminous Mystery![/quote]

:love:

I am not going to look through this whole thread, so I'll just say it and, if it's been used, [i]mi dispiace[/i]:

[quote]1. You've got beautiful scapular-brown hair.

2. Last night I was reading 'Song of Songs' and thought of you.

3. Twine? Beautiful hands like yours should only be making rosaries out of silk!

4. My Sacred Heart statue started beating faster when I saw you

5. Haven’t I seen you on a Holy Card somewhere?[/quote]

Edited by kujo

• 2 weeks later...
rose wrought of iron

[quote name='uruviel' date='May 24 2007, 01:26 PM' post='1280549']
that's so stupid. To say that a girl will fall in love with a guy for saying the right words. What a shallow woman. I hate it that guys think they have this one chance, this one moment to say the PERFECT words and she will spend forever with him. It's not that simple! I mean, even if you did just want to get her attention, I hate it that they think you have to have the right words. :rolleyes:

(Hi, Peoples!!! - I'm new!)
I personally think that the kind of guy that would use these pick-up lines is worth getting to know - if their intentions aren't al all honorable, why in the world would they start talking to the kind of girl that would even [b]understand[/b] these kinds of pick-up lines? Although you have a point - "pick-up" has a rather negative connotation... But I think they are sweet and would love it if anyone tried them out on me!

welcome!! Make yourself at home!
I do agree with you actually. Personally I've never had any good pick-up lines said to me, and these are more cute.

but yeah, these are for a select few people. a special group lol

again, welcome!!

haha i've nevery recieved tastful ones, so I think it's better [b]not[/b] to hear pick-up lines then get ones that make you want to throw up.
:idontknow:

• 4 weeks later...

18-23. :mellow:

Also, these pickup lines are great. I assembled my favorites into a list and numbered them with Roman numerals to make it look extra-Catholic.