An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dust, Put This Video Up On The Front Page!

Lil Red

littleflower+JMJ

Guys, I encourage ya'll to put it on your myspace bullentins, pages and link this video on your facebook profile to share and spread the message!

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1652554' date='Sep 10 2008, 07:48 PM']Guys, I encourage ya'll to put it on your myspace bullentins, pages and link this video on your facebook profile to share and spread the message![/quote]
Errrm.

I think I would just scare all my liberal acquaintances into being REALLY SURE to get out and vote for Obama. :ohno:

I do know a [i]few[/i] Catholics... but they are Republican before they are Catholic, so I know how they vote anyway. :mellow:

Still, beautiful video!

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1652554' date='Sep 10 2008, 05:48 PM']Guys, I encourage ya'll to put it on your myspace bullentins, pages and link this video on your facebook profile to share and spread the message![/quote]

just did!

I also went ahead and sent this to all my Catholic friends who are on the fence with politics or nominal Catholics. God willing, it will move them to vote to defend life.

I LOVEEEEE Grassroots. I like the posterboard effect they gave on the pictures throughout the vid. Good stuff!

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1652554' date='Sep 10 2008, 05:48 PM']Guys, I encourage ya'll to put it on your myspace bullentins, pages and link this video on your facebook profile to share and spread the message![/quote]

just did!

I also went ahead and sent this to all my Catholic friends who are on the fence with politics or nominal Catholics. God willing, it will move them to vote to defend life.

I LOVEEEEE Grassroots. I like the posterboard effect they gave on the pictures throughout the vid. Good stuff!

puellapaschalis

The Dominican Nuns in Summit put this video on the blog and then consequently got a few negative remarks about it. As though nuns shouldn't also take an interest in national politics? :unsure:

I think people don't realize that nuns and other religious vote, too. I've had a few Sisters tell me about how they get really funny looks when they go to vote in the elections. Wish I coulda been there to see it, haha. :D

Edited by Excelsior1027

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1653079' date='Sep 11 2008, 12:30 PM']I think people don't realize that nuns and other religious vote, too. I've had a few Sisters tell me about how they get really funny looks when they go to vote in the elections. Wish I coulda been there to see it, haha. :D[/quote]
wow... honestly, I'd never thought of that before. of course they do! silly me. :) but haha... I bet they get funny looks. :topsy:

INCREDIBLE video. I give it the official Brigid stamp of approval. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched it myself, someone sent it to me in an email.
I fowarded it to everyone in my contacts....Catholic or not.
I know one friend who will probably be offended by the "redefining" part. And others who may be ticked simply cause it's a Catholic video.

They'll get over it.
They always seem to "get over" the truth anyway.

Still lurkin!!

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1653079' date='Sep 11 2008, 01:30 PM']I think people don't realize that nuns and other religious vote, too. I've had a few Sisters tell me about how they get really funny looks when they go to vote in the elections. Wish I coulda been there to see it, haha. :D[/quote]

Depending on which polling station I work at this time in my county, I may see something similar with the priests coming in to vote.

Anyhow, epic video. I'll be voting my Chuck Baldwin conscience.