An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Paradox Website...

paradox

what's up, party people?
i've got a new album dropping soon, "called to mind," and, in anticipation, a new website where you can sign up to an e-mail list, so that you'll receive all the latest and greatest paradox-related news. if you're interested, click by and enter your info:

[url="http://www.paradoxhiphop.com"]www.paradoxhiphop.com[/url]

thanks, man.

as an added incentive, anyone who signs up for the e-mail list will receive the link to a website where you can currently listen to and download 27 paradox songs, including some collaborations from other people's albums and even some exclusive material.

get them raps while they're hot...

word, thanks, man. yeah, everything's actually been moved to a new host to avoid those problems in the future. we DEFINITELY need to build for my next project, though, and i'll be in touch soon about sending you a copy of "called to mind." your cuts really added a dope element.

[quote name='paradox' post='1661986' date='Sep 23 2008, 06:28 PM']word, thanks, man. yeah, everything's actually been moved to a new host to avoid those problems in the future. we DEFINITELY need to build for my next project, though, and i'll be in touch soon about sending you a copy of "called to mind." your cuts really added a dope element.[/quote]

Yeah man! Hey if I can help promote "called to mind" at all let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Seven77' post='1673530' date='Oct 9 2008, 05:56 PM']:breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:

can't wait to hear it[/quote]

well, if you can't wait... don't.
i've put up two tracks from the album on myspace.
both feature backing vocals from gina chavez, an incredible Catholic singer/songwriter from here in austin.